MY WIFE

When I reach the garden I was shocked to see one of my guard was playing with her... Well it's okay... They are just playing nothing else. I look at Olivia's happy face and hear her giggling. Sure she made all of the guards and maids in this mansion fall for her charm.

I mean she made me, The KING of the mafia world fall for her charm. It's okay her fever is down so I should let her play in the garden for a while. After all she got her punishment and spanking for almost 40 minutes.

I slowly went from there when I got a call from my secretary I picked up the call knowing that there might be something very important that's why she called me.

OTP

Lana: Hello sir, good afternoon, The clients from tomorrow meeting want to have a meeting with you sir.

Dante: Huh? But why? We have already cleared the deal and they said that next meeting will be after a week then what happened?

Lana: Well sir yes but they want to discuss something important about the up coming project that's why. So should I tell them to have a home meeting with you sir?

Dante: Hmm yes

And I cutted the call before waiting for her answer. I turn back to see my baby... She's wet? But why? But then I notice how that guard was touching her with the excuse of tickling. I immediately rushed towards them and picked up my baby in my arms.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked the guard coldly. "Daddy why are you so angry?" She asked me "Daddy's not angry baby... You are dripping wet let's go inside and you! Go and do your duty" I said as I went away.

I quickly came back to our bedroom cause I could feel that Olivia's temperature was raising "Daddy... I don't feel good" she said in a sleepy voice but I know she's not sleepy it's her fever... It's raising again.

"Shh shh just rest your head on my shoulder and everythings gonna be okay" I said as I enter the walking closet and took out her clothes.

Time Skip

"Oh so the sign is important huh? Okay" I said as I was reading a contract before signing it. Olivia was on my lap, sleeping peacefully. While I am having a home meeting. Her fever went down after taking medicine.

I saw my clients eyeing my doll. They are simping over a girl who is literally aged like their daughters. People this days! "Just wanna let you know... That whatever fantastic you guys are having right now after seeing her I already did those things with her"

As I said those words they look down in shame and I smirked seeing them.

Time Skip

(Ik Ik author is soooo lazy!!!)

"What the fuck?" I said whispered as I saw my boner was hard again... I just had sex tomorrow!!! I can't disturb her anymore. After all her fever... You know what fuck it!!!

I hold her boobs and started massage them. Then I took off her clothes reveling her tiny little body. I took at her nipples... They are not healed yet... They are still red and puffy. But I sucked them anyways. At first I was sucking slowly and gently making sure to not wake her up... But soon the beast took over me.

I started to suck her nipples agressively making a sucking noise and that noise was echoing in the whole room. Soon I heard some soft sobs and I looked up... She... She's CRYING??? WHAT? WHY?

"He-hey baby why are you crying? Huh? Daddy's sorry baby" I said while panicking "I... Itz... Hurwt... Daddy" she said while crying... "Huh? So-sorry baby Daddy's sorry baby!" I said while placing soft kisses on her nipples.

"Itz... Otay Daddy" she said and I sigh in relief. "Okay now that you are awake... Let's do it honey" I said while ripping a pack of condom. I wear the condom. I slowly rub her tiny clit with my long and selender fingers.

She let out a soft moan without her knowing. I rubbed her clit fast to tease her. "Da-Daddy... Som... Something... In my... Tummy" she said and I understood what she meant by that.

"Let it out babygirl... Just let it out for Daddy" I said and rubbed my fingers more faster on her clit making her ach her back and cum on my fingers. "Well that's it for warm up now let's do the main thing" I said and thrust it inside her.

"Ahh! Da-Daddy*sob* it... Hurwts... Pleawse do-don't beawt... Me" she said while crying loudly... "Baby... I am not beating you" I said stoping thrusting inside her "the-then whwy? It... Hurwt?" She said and then again started to cry loudly.

I understand now... She had been tortured too much and too many times... "Baby it's just that my dick is inside you right now" I said while caressing her hair "Dick? Whawt? That means?" She asked while crying "Nothing baby. Let Daddy do his work okay?" I said avoiding the question.

"O-otay" she said and as she said I started to pound in and out inside of her making her cry out loud. Finally after 45 minutes I cum and fell down on her limp like dead body. "Hah..." I groan as I continue cum more and more with which passing seconds.

"Fuck! I think the condom broke... Let me see... I don't want another baby when I can't even handle this one big baby" I said and pulled out my limp dick... "Ohh thank God!! It's not broken hah... I would be happy too if we had a kid... But her health isn't the best one to have a baby right now" I said looking at her sleeping figure.

I got up and took Olivia in my arms and went to the bathroom.

Time Skip

I gave Olivia and myself a warm bath. Right now she's sleeping, wearing her cute elephant pajamas. I was busy in my work when I got a call I picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

OTP

Dante: Hello?

???: Hello Dante it's been a long time since we last talked.

Dante: Who are you?

???: Aww it's a sad thing that you can't recognise your old friend.

Dante: Old friend...? Wait! Are you Sam?

Sam: Yes! Always been your memory soo sharp...

Dante: Let's not waste either of our time and just come straight to the point.

Sam: Ah... Yes yes dear oldest friend. Well as we both know you are married and have pretty, innocent and navie wife... And her father made a deal with me.

Dante: What?! What deal?

Sam: Well he said that he's gonna give me his daughter and in return I will give him 30 million dollars. But the only problem is she's your wife... So I want you to Hand her to me.

Dante: Sorry but as you said She's MY WIFE so she can't be anyone's... Cause she's already MINE! I already marked her as mine.

Sam: Well... My dear friend I am gonna make her mine. That girl will be mine!

Dante: In your dreams... You fucking touch or say her name and you die. Cause she's MINE, MY WIFE, MY BABYGIRL.

To Be Continued