Another whore

Dante: Which bar?

Man: Wait sir let me check... Si-sir... The-they are selling her to-to Colour Bar...

As soon as he said that I felt like I have lost everything... No I need to save her before anything bad happens to her...

Dante: No... No... No no no!!!! Bu-but hey that incident was 3 years ago do you think they still that things?

Man: Sir recently a 19 year old girl was found dead... She died cause of extreme beating and abusing and after postmortem they found her vagina was ripped open... So yes they still do those things and now-a-days it got more brutal and worst then ever...

Dante: Fuck!!! I have tortured many people in many different ways... But that's just... Too cruel... Okay... Tell Nick to cancel my flight tickets I will go to Singapore in my private jet.

Man: Okay sir... Good night... Sorry

Dante: No it's okay...

I cut the call and pulled my hair back in pure anger and frustration... I was angry cause what have happened to that innocent girl and what was going to happen to my innocent girl... And frustrated cause I just let them take her away.

I went to my mansion... Now I am standing in the big hall... It's feeling lonely... I enter our bedroom and changed into comfy clothes... I flop myself on the bed and went into my deep sleep.

The next morning

I woke up feeling someone was calling me I opened my eyes and saw a maid calling me... Well she looks new I have never seen her before in this mansion "Sir... Sir~ wake up please" she says somewhat in a seductive tone making me wanna puke.

"I am wide awake... And are you new here?" I asked as I sat up looking at her "Yes sir I am new... I am Maya's daughter and as my mom recently... Passed away that's why I am here to work in her place" she looking down but I can feel her eyes are on my clothed dick.

Badly wanna get fucked by me huh? Hmm I know one of my maid passed away but it wasn't Maya... Dumb girl "So now go and make breakfast" I said before getting up from bed "Yes sir the breakfast is already done... And also sir I found somethings should I throw them away?" She asked still eyeing my dick.

"What things?" I asked being confused "Well some clothes that look like baby clothes... but you don't have a kid...so" she said "No... Don't throw those things... Those are for my babygirl..." I whispered the last thing but still her sharp ears heard them.

"Okay sir" she said get out of the room... In pure anger and jealousy... I know cause I have deal with many peoples like her. Well I need to get ready quickly.

I did my morning routine and got ready then I went downstairs.

(Btw this is what Dante wore)

"Sir here's your breakfast" that whore said but I didn't reply her and got out of the house.

I called Nick and told him to prepare my private jet. Soon everything got ready and I went inside my jet and it take off in a minute.

After 4 hours

I finally reached Singapore with my mens and we all went to that colour bar. Worst and horrible things happen there... Even though I brought it but because I couldn't keep an eye on this bar.

Soon my chain of thought got broken when Nick called me "sir we are here" he said as I hurriedly got out of the car and went to towards that bar while my mans were following me.

I entered... And the following scene made me boil in anger... I saw Sam there. So all along it was his plan but then I saw my princess... Her clothes was ripped, the hairstyle I made For her was all messy, there were countless beating mark and bruises on her tiny body... Her eyes were half closed.

"Ohh my darling... I didn't wanted to beat you but you were the one who bit me when I was trying to make you suck my dick... Tck tck was it more bigger then Dante's that you couldn't take it?" He said and laughed.

"SAM!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE NOW" I yelled making everyone there scared including Sam but he acted cool and looked at me "Oh look youa re finally here! I was just about to make her mine but it's just looks like you didn't teach her how to give blowjob to anyone that's why she bit my dick! Oww my dick is still hurting" He said.

"What?! You didn't rape her right?!" I said as I held his collar "Chill bro I didn't but I was about to cause me and my mans already tasted her nipples and God it taste like cherries! Also don't worry we didn't touch her down there cause I was waiting for you now that you are here let's get into it shall we?" He said as I properly took a look at her.

Her black dress was indeed tron out... But her boobs were out as her legs were spread... "Why her legs are wide open?" I asked Sam as I gave him my death glare "Oh that's just we were inserting different types of vibrator inside her" sam said and laughed loudly I quickly rushed to her and pulled out the vibrator.

The vibrator was on full speed but she couldn't make single sound cause of the gag and clothe that was stuffed inside her mouth... I quickly removed it and throw it away. I caress her cheeks as she slowly passed out.

"Nick!!! Kill. All. Of. Them" I said as I crover my princess and and picked her up then got out of there. I sit inside the car with Olivia in my lap I caress her hairs and peck her cheeks... "Everything's gonna be fine babygirl... Daddy's here" I said...

After 5 hours

We reached at the mansion and I went to our bedroom and the moment I opened the door I saw mina... That whore... She was smelling my shirt... And maybe rubbing herself...

"What are you doing?" I asked making her flinch...

To Be Continued 😮‍💨