Rough

"Oh si-sir... I was just... Cleaning your room" she said while fixing her clothes "Cleaning my room? Huh? So now get out of my room" I said as I gesture her to leave but she just looked at Olivia.

"Sir don't mind but who's she?" She asked me pointing at Olivia "She's my wife, got any problem with it?" I said as I raised my eyebrow as she blushed... Ewwwww it's fucking ugly!

While trying... No not even trying to act cute she ran away. Fucking cringey things God why you made watch this cringe act of her? Whatever I made Olivia lay down on the bed.

After 2 hours

Right now I am dressing her up with some comfy clothes.

I made a braid out of her hair while she was sulking... I pick her up and went downstairs for dinner. Most of the maids left the mansion but... That mina was still there. She was serving the dinner as I sat down with Olivia in my lap.

"Sir here's your dinner" she said and gave me my dinner... It's okay cause I am gonna feed Olivia and that too from my plate but she didn't even bother to asked me that should serve her dinner or not... Fucking busy in staring at my dick.

I started to feed Olivia while was half asleep resting her head on my chest "Princess sit straight and drink this water" I said as I made her sit straight on my lap "Daddy I am... Sleepy..." She said rubbing her eyes "Ik Ik that'z why I am telling you to drink this water" I said and she drank the water but choking on it one time and again drinking it.

I carry her to our bedroom and put her to sleep... And I went downstairs... But the thing I saw was sooo terrible! That mina was pleasing herself by rubbing her pussy... "Really eager to feel a thick and big dick inside your pussy?"  I said in my cold and husky voice, putting my hands into my pockets.

"Ye-yes sir!!!!! Please fuck me" she moaned our loud as I smirk knowing what I have to do. I went to her and looked at her up and down... Seeing me eyeing her she pulled up her dress and slide down her pantie more.

I was about to hold her hair to put her in her knees but then Olivia called me from behind "Da-Daddy? I can't sleep alone" she said in her sleepy voice... Mina immediately pulled up her pantie and hugged me... WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Sir... Please let's have sex... Ik your wife can't do anything, she's innocent... That's why let's do it sir" she said... What the actual fuck?! I looked at Olivia she was still half sleepy so she didn't heard it clearly.

"Olivia came here" I called her to me as I pushed that mina aside "This is my wife and I am more than happy to be with her and now I gonna make sure that you hear her screams while we do it" I smirked and picked her up and went to our room.

I came inside our room and made her lay down... I looked at her chest which was rising up and down... I lick her clothed nipple then sucked it making her whimper in her sleep. Then I removed her clothes. I sucked it until I hear a gasp not coming from Olivia but rather than from that mina.

Cause I know she's standing right outside of the door... I put two fingers on her pussy then rubbing it wildly. And cause of that she shot open her eyes and started to cry out loud. "Da-Daddy!!! St-stop!!!! Please!!" She cried out loud. I stopped rubbing her and put one finger inside her.

"Daddy... *Sob* oww" she said as I thrust her in and out with two fingers. I don't know why I am going soo rough with her even though it's not even 1% of my roughness.

I don't know but knowing that the mina was just outside of our bedroom made me angry as fuck so without preparing her pussy for me I thrust my dick inside her. I saw how she gasp and her eyes roll back into her head. She gesture me to stop but I didn't.

The anger and The beast took over me. I thrust in and out of her. She started to cry but my ears turned deaf. After 45 minutes I cum "Daddy... Stop I am tired" she said and lay all limp on the bed but that didn't stop me from fucking her further.

I again thrust inside her while nibbling her nipple. Then I pinch her nipples hard and twist it making her scream out loud. Then I press her lower abdomen... I could see my dick moving inside of her through her skin. She's soo thin... I could break her if I want... I bite her neck with my vempire like teeth and made her neck bleed.

I took two clip from the drawer after cumming then our that clip on her nipples making her whimper... Then I started to fuck her with my favourite perfume bottle... Ik I am rough but again the anger!!

After 6 hours...

Finally I got my senses back... I look at her sleeping figure... Laying down looking all limp like a dead body... Her face is stained with tears, her neck is bleeding from biting, her upper body covered with hickeys and bite marks... Some of the hickeys were dark purple, her inner thighs were red and  marked with my hand prints, her pussy was all red and swollen same with her lips... They were all puffy and red... Her nipples were puffy and red.

Oh no... It's nothing different from raping her... No again just because of my anger I took a wrong step... No... Olivia... "Baby... Sorry I am sorry" I said and pick her up to wash her.

To Be Continued

😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 Your author is tired!!!! So I won't be posting anything until all those green dots disappears... Bye!