Beloved by you !.

Dhoni :  what's wrong with you ??.

Suresh started crying . Dhoni forcefully back  hugged him . Suresh tried to push him but couldn't .
Dhoni turned his face towards him , suresh hugged him tightly and hides himself in his chest . Dhoni made him sit on couch while hugging him .
   Suresh was holding his collar tightly and sobbing into his neck . Dhoni caressing his back and making him comfortable .

Dhoni wants to ask him about his condition but he didn't . He put his face on Suresh's head , fell asleep .

At night ,
Fantasy club ,

Sanju entered into the club angrily .....
He went  upstairs in VIP cabin , where jad was sitting with some other gangster .

Jad stood up from his seat when he saw Sanju coming towards him , he came out from the cabin .

Sanju grabbed his neck and pinned him to the wall .

Sanju : how dare you to ditch my friend ? I will kill you bloody...

Jad : 😂🤣😅😂 , leave me ... ( Pushed him ) ... ,😠😠 it's not my fault . I sent him the document but why he 😠😠sent them back to the same address ?? Because of him , police caught my documents .

Sanju : 😠😠I told you that he is not😠😠 mature enough 😠 to be in this  gangster world !!. He is innocent .

Jad : but he wanted to do so I just gave him the papers. 😠😠 And don't think ... You are the only one who got hurt .. 😠 because of him ... I also lost  my biggest deal with Mr thakur !.

Sanju : 😠😠I don't care about your stupid deals .....😠😠 I want my friend out of jail ..... ,😠 understand?.

Jad : okay , I will not disturb him again .... !, is it okay !.

Sanju : 😠you better not !.

Sanju went downstairs , a boy was coming upstairs , with alcohol in his hands ... Bumped into him, the alcohol fell on the boy's shirt .

Sanju : 😠can't you see ?

The boy : am sorry sir , sorry !.

Sanju : are you the one who bumped with me in restaurant ... With books ?

The boy : yes sir , am really sorry sir . Please forgive me .

Sanju : if you bumped again with me ...., 😠 am gonna shot you !.

The boy ran downstairs to the bar stand .

Sanju went from there .

The boy again came upstairs , to serve alcohol to VIP cabin .

Jad : hey, do you know that guy ?

The boy : no sir !.

The boy was feeling uncomfortable as a man was staring at him and smiling . The man couldn't control himself and asked ...
The man : what's your name boy ?

The boy : Virat ! Am Virat Kohli ....