Secret Lover

Virat : do you want coffee ?

Lee : no , am going home .☺️ Good night .

Virat: good night 😊 !.

At 2:30am ,
In jail ,

Bhuvi was sleeping , two policeman came into his jail and wakes him up .

Bhuvi opened his eyes and stood up .

Bhuvi : yes sir ?.

One policeman punched him on face , bhuvi fell down . Other policeman tied his hands and started beating him.  They dragged him to another jail and tied him on a ice box .... Bhuvi started screaming ..... , the policemen were beating him continuously .

  Bhuvi was losing his consciousness .
The policemen came outside after getting tired .

A man came there , and going towards bhuvi , but the policemen stopped him . He grabbed the gun from policeman and shots both of them .

  He went to bhuvi and untie him . Carried him up in his arms and ran outside .

In car ,

Shivam : boss !, are you sure ?

Boss : yes !.

Shivam : okay boss , am going to shoot it .

Boss : don't forget to tell his father  about him .

Shivam : yes boss !.

Morning !,

At every tv .....
📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰

Hii,
am your host Shivam Dube ,

   As you know that the son of our state minister had been arrested 3 days ago. 
  We just got to know that police tortured him and hides him from the jail . Now , no one knows where is he ?

I went to the jail as soon as I got to know about all this and shooted the video of torture room where they beat Mr bhuvneshwar Kumar merciless... !.

(Played the video )

As you can see , two policemen did this .... , after getting tired they came out from the room .
They had fight with each other as they were drunk already ....
And in between the fight...
They shots each other ..
Yes ,
you are hearing right...

They killed each other !.

Now , the question is ,
Where is Mr bhuvneshwar Kumar ?
Why police did this ?
What's going to happen with the case of drugs dealing ?
Who is behind this crime ?
We will find all the answers.....
Till then , stay tuned with me ....
   It's your reporter
              Shivam Dube !.

📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰

Sanju : where is bhuvi ?

Minister : he is my son !, i also care about him ?

Sanju : 😠😠 you never cared !, if you do , you never did this to your own son .

Minister : 😠i didn't do this .

Sanju : I know you did this to bhuvi. Let me tell you one thing .
"If bhuvi got a single scratch on him , I'll make sure that you lose your post and money !".

Minister  : 😠am not afraid of you !. And about bhuvi , i will find him by myself . You don't need to help me .

Sanju : 😠 do whatever you want to do ,i will find my brother !. At any cost .