The Eye !.

In water house ,
  Sanju : ( he is a middle class boy , but he said his father is a politician ... , bhuvi loves him ...., something wrong in it ..., he is not trustable )

Virat : when will bhuvi come ?

Sanju : Virat !.

Virat : yes Sammy ?

Sanju : you are the secret lover ???

Virat : 😲😲😲..... What are you saying ?

Sanju :  let me show you my real gangster side , so it will be easy for you to tell the truth .

Virat : 🤨😲🤨🤨what do you mean??

Sanju held his hand and went near the window . He held his neck and moved his face out of the window.... Water started hitting his face ..... !, he can't breath.. !. 
    Sanju pulled him in .

Sanju : are you the secret lover ??

Virat was breathing heavily.... ,
Virat : yes!!..

Sanju : now tell me everything ?

Virat pushed Sanju and punched him. 
Virat : if you are gangster .... I am the mafia !.

Sanju : 🤣😂😂🤣 !.

Sanju jumped outside the window . Virat was shocked that Sanju can breath in water..., Sanju came inside after few minutes .

Virat : 😲😲😲😲 😳 😳 you are witch ..... !.

Sanju : am not !, am just an extra human .

Virat : what do you want ?

Sanju : tell me the truth or else I will throw you in front of that ..

  Virat looked at the window......

Virat : no , please no !.

Sanju : now tell me !.

Virat : I met bhuvi in a restaurant .... .

Sanju : when you bumped into him , with books ?

Virat : yeah !  Actually I am the owner of that restaurant !. My father wants me to be a responsible man .... So he took all my money !  I have to do job for my living ..... , I have a friend from underworld .., I told him and he was ready to help me .

Sanju : don't stop , speak out the truth ...

Virat : 😒 yeah... ,  then he kidnapped bhuvi and sent him to Thailand . But you got to know and I told him to give bhuvi back to me .

Sanju : ( it means his friend is the person who wants that box ) why you came here ? Did you knew about this place ?

Virat : my friend helped me .. , for this !!! He wants some o box . So came here with us .