The Owner Of Keys Is His Eyes !.

Sanju stopped at his place .
Jad started laughing .
Sanju started walking forward , jad shouts on him .... For not listening to him , for not stopping.

Sanju came to the end of ground , from here...the water starts . Sanju stopped there .
He looked here and there , he saw the creature sitting on the ground .... Putting his legs into the water. 

    Sanju sat beside him with nervousness .

I was the prince here .
one day !. A princess came here for her vocation .

    Her name is.. alayaa ..!.
I fell in love with her , love at first sight . She also liked me . But my parents didn't allowed us to marry .
      I didn't knew that alayaa know about black magic .
She did something on my parents and they agreed to our marriage !. I thought it was normal .
  But after one day of our marriage , they both died . And i became the king .
  My people started hating her , as they blaming her for king's  death .
      She started collecting dangerous animal's children .
I thought she wants pet.  But she is doing black magic to them , she cut her own bodyparts and feeding them . They  ate it she became normal after that .

   The animals became very big and started eating people. They took everyone's heart and gave it to her.
            I ordered to leave them in forest side . But queen wants them back .
   I denied to her , she always sings a song ...

Sanju : the song you sang , tu hai wahi ! 

The creature :
Yes , i tried to make up with her but failed .
  The animals started killing people and gave their blood to her .

One day I saw her , then I got to know that she is not human

One day I saw her , then I got to know that she is not human ...., she is a witch .
Very fastly , she killed my whole kingdom . I couldn't do anything .
   I decided to fight with her , but before that , I got to know that she created a box , where she put her all powers .... , we had a son !.
He has all the powers she wants .
      I want to save my child from her , I tried to send my child out of this island .
    One day , a helicopter comes here for some  research , they came to our house , I told them to took my child with them and they agreed .
   But she took out the colour of my child's eyes and started killing those people .
    But a man took my child on helicopter and went away . He was an politician's brother ...from India .
      She became very angry and burnt my house ,  i request her to kill me but she made me like this , she took out my heart from my body and..... and made a key of box with that .
      I didn't understand what should I do ? , so I took her power box and threw it in this sea .

Sanju : then why killed my friends ?

The creature :
    Because I threw her powers , she ordered me to kill everyone I meet . I have to do this , or else I started eating myself .
    She cursed me .

Sanju : why didn't you killed me then ?

The creature : I finds you honest , brave and ..

Sanju : and ?

The creature : I saw my son's face in your eyes . I have one eye , my second eye is in that key , only my son can use that key !.

Sanju : who is your son ?

The creature : do you know a boy with extra smart mind ... ? With different colours of eyes .

Sanju : 😮😮😲😲 bhuvi .... !. So that's why he can solve any maths problem without looking at it . His eyes colours changes everyday . Sometimes he got very angry and sometimes he behave like coolest .

The creature : he has black magic powers , because he is not only human's child . And the owner of the keys is his eyes !.

Sanju : that's why all the gangster who wants that O box , wants bhuvi also . You know someone kidnapped him . 

The creature : he will come here soon !.

Sanju : how ?

The creature : people wants that box , for that ... They have to come with my son here. 

Sanju : but .... , my friend said that in that box , there are papers ... ?

The creature : they don't want to tell you I guess . But in that box, there are lots of black powers .

Sanju : what should I do then ?

The creature : try to find the keys 

Sanju : where are keys ? Am confused now !. ?

The creature : they will try to kill you ,  don't let them touch you !.

So you wanna eat yourself my darling ...

Sanju : I think I found the keys .

The creature : what do you mean ?

Sanju (shouts ) : I have keys right now !. Am gonna unlock the box dad .

The creature : dad ?

Are you my son dear ?

Sanju : sorry mamma , not yours , am son of black powers ...

Give me the keys back my child !.

Sanju : I will , but you have to promise me that .... You will give me your one eye .

The creature : i thought you are smart , but you are not !. She can create thousands of eyes , what will you do with  that ?

Sure ☺️☺️my child !.

Sanju : give that eye , you have on your Forehead .

Am gonna kill you baby !.

Sanju : you hated the song tu hai wahi !. But I loved it .

The creature saw Sanju , then he looked at water ...

The creature :
He didn't had the reflection in water , is he my son ???

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Next :

            THE FACES UNDER WATER!.