Chapter:1 Page:04

○Filler Episode○

○Filler Episode○

It was about  2 weeks after team 7 was formed it was a sunny day.And team 7 was at the training  grounds  at the senju compound  as Emiko suggested  a place more secluded will be  better.Kakashi Agreed so here they were.”Sakura I got something  for you"Emiko said as she ran over to her fellow female comrade.”I brought  it at a jewelry store the other day  and saw this necklace  it reminded me of you"Emiko says as she clips a necklace  with a Sakura flower  on it around the pinknettes neck.Sakura holds it gently  in her palms and smiles.”Awe thank you Emiko I love it"Sakura says.Emiko nods before she Continued  with her training.”Wood style “Wood clone jutsu!”Emiko says as she made a few hand signs and next thing she knew 4 wood clones spurts out of her back.”Emiko you can use wood style?”Kakashi says as he walks up to her.”Uh ya bot only a few wood style jutsus so far"Emiko says  as she rubbed the back of her head and her wood  clones did the same.”I see"Kakashi says before ruffling  her hair offering her an closed eye smile.Emiko smiles and then when kakashi pulls out his  book and sits in a tree.Then Naruto  walks over to Emiko.”Emiko Chan?”Naruto said in a curious matter.Emiko tilts her head to the side.”Yes Naruto?”She asked with a small  smile."What is that wood style You and Kakashi Sensei were talking  about?”Naruto asked.”Well,You see Wood style is the kenkai genkai of the senju clan though only me and My great grandfather  Senju Hashirama the First hokage  had inherited  it"Emiko Explains.”Ohhhh.”Naruto says before he runs back off to train.
_
“Oi Senju Let's spar"Sasuke said as he walks up to Emiko.”Hm?Alright.”Emiko Says as she turns to face the Uchiha.
_

On ether  sides  stood Uchiha Sasuke  And Senju Emiko.Kakashi stood off to the sidelines to announce  when they can start"When I say start you can spar"Kakashi says as he pulls out his book glancing  at The Senju And Uchiha.”Start!”Kakashi says and immediately  Emiko  and Sasuje Charged at each other.Emiko pulls out her Katana and  Swings it at Sasuke .Which Sasuke dodged  and jumps  up  making the hand signs for the fireball jutsu.”Fire Style:Fire ball jutsu!”Sasuke shouts as he blows out  a ball at fire towards the Senju.
Emiko jumps away from the fireball  and teleports  behind sasuke going to punch Saske but sasuke turns around and catches the senjus hand then Emiko jumps away to create distance before she starts making handsigns and mumbling  some words then her arm becomes wood and shoots towards sasuke he gets trapped in the wood but soon breaks out and appears  behind Emiko and kicks her sending her flying into a tree.She gets up quickly and she teleports behind sasuke and holds her katana to his throat.”Hn..Your pretty Good Senju but but not good enough"Sasuie says before he disappeared  and turned into  a log.”Damn it"Emiko Mumbles  before she then makes wood clones.”Wood Style:Wood Clone Jutsu!”She exclaims  as then When Sasuke  goes to roundhouse  kick her one of her clones grab him and punches him into a tree
_

Both  Genin were  heavily  panting while sitting on the ground  low on chakra.Emiko grins before she stands up and holds out her hand for Sasuke to get up Saduke stares at it for a moment  before accepting  it and grabs onto Emikos hand and she pulls him up  from  the ground.
Sasuke POV:
After The spar Against  Emiko I was low on chakra nand quite exhausted.I had to admit That senju was getting stronger.But one thing that will never change is her Being  A moron.When She gets insulted or such she sulks and I can pacitily  see depression  lines form above her head.But I never really cared she never was like a fangirl.She understood me quite well and it was the same for me.Back in the academy  we usually  sat together  and time to time trained together.-"Emiko you Idiot you used way to much Chakra!”I heard Sakura say as she hit the back  of Emikos head  immediately  making that Stupid Senju Sulk
_
Noone POV

“Sakura your mean"Emiko mumbled as she now sulked on the ground.”Maa training is gonna be wrapped up now so grab  any of your weapons"Kakashi says as he walked over to his four students.After a few minutes  Emiko stopped stopped sulking.Everyone had left already She sighs and heads to the main household of the senju compound.
_
After getting cleaned up  Emiko hears a knock at her door.”Coming!”Emiko Called out as she ran to the door opening it .Once Opened the person revealed to be Sasuke.”Sasuke?What are you doing here?”Emiko asked as she moved to the side for him to come in.”Hn"Sasuke responded  making Emiko  sweetdrop.”Ok then…Um want some tea?”Emiko Said as she heads towards the kitchen.Sasuke nods in agreement  and takes his shoes  off and placing them near the doorway.Before Following his Comrade to the kitchen. 
_
Sitting on ether sides of the table sat Senju Emiko And Uchiha Sasuke.
“So you came here because  you wanted more info on Kakashi  Sensei?”
Emiko asked as she then  took a sip of Her tea.”Yes"Sasuke said as he looked forehead  at the Senju.”Well Yes I can help with that"Emiko spoke.
“What would you like to know about him?”Emiko Asked.”Everything  you know about him"He told her she nods"Well First He is Known as the man who copied over 1000 jutsus”Emiko said
_
“There's much more to Kakashi Sensei but that's for you to find out Sasuke”Emiko said as Sasuke nods and he leaves into the night
_
The next two pages will be filler before we move on to chapter  two:the land of waves 
Each chapter will be 5 pages