Chapter:2 Page:09 -edited

Soon the sun had risen upon the horizon

Emiko yawns as she slowly sat up and sreaches her arms out."Good morning Sasuke"Emiko greets as she stood up and grabs her usual kunoichi clothes to go take a shower .
_
After breakfast that very morning Tuzuna and everyone on team 7 well,Besides Naruto As he had ended up oversleeping so they decided on letting him rest and so they headed out without him to the bridge.

Though upon Making it to their destination they were met with an shocking scene they did not expect to be greated with .bodys littered the bridge seemingly dead.
"What happend here?!"
Sakura shrieked.
"Emiko Could you cheek them out make sure they are still alive"Kakashi instructs

"Seems like I could see you dance at last let's see if your be Able to live up to your legacy shall we?"

"I Would have rather avoided conflict however...If they even hurt my comrades then yes"

Emiko responded to the Uchiha in her mind.

She bent down to one of the bodys and pressed her fingers to their neck feeling for a pulse.

"Theres no need to worry about them really as they were just knocked out"

Emiko said before standing up.

then fog surrounded them."Emiko!Sasuke!Sakura quick!"

Kakashi Yells to his students immediately they circle around Tuzuna.While Sasuke and Sakura pull out kunai Emiko Pulls out her Katana out in front of her.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting Kakashi"Zabuzas voice echoed throughout the mist"I see you still got those brats with you...That one is still trembling how pitiful"Zabuza says.With those words Sasuke did his infamous Uchiha Smirk."I'm trembling..with excitment.."Sasuke said looking up.
"And there's that Uchiha brats Arrogance..Typical Uchihas"

"Go ahead Sasuke ,Emiko he is all yours"Kakashi said as Sasuke and Emiko with ease destroyed all of Zabuzas Clones.
.
"Wood style:Wood clone jutsu!"Emiko says creating a few wood clones so that they could protect Tuzuna while she fights off the enemies.

_
Meanwhile with Naruto...
_

Upon waking Up Naruto Found that it was oddly quiet.

"OH COME ON THEY LEFT WITHOUT ME!"

He shouts out in anger as he then hears a bunch of recket from downstairs.
He quickly runs downstairs only to see some men About th hurt Tsunami and Inari.
"LEAVE MY MOM ALONE!"
Inari sobbed out all snootty.
Immediately Naruto takes Action and takes down the bad guys
_
Back with Emiko and the others...
_
"Looks like those brats are improving.Looks like you got your self some rivals haku."
Zabuza says in amusement as he and the younger masked nin now known as Haku walked out of the fog.
"So it seems."
Haku said.

.
"So I was correct,It all was just an act"Kakashi said.
"Who does he think he is fooling with that mask of his?"Kakashi said.
"Um Sensei you also wear a thank-you can't be talking-
"Emiko Says

"That's it I'm taking him out."Sasuke declared.

"Sasuke Kun is so cool!"
Sakura Sreaches.
"We want the bridge builder if you dont give him to us am afraid things are about to get messy"Zabuza said in a warning tone.
"Save it we wont back down so easily"Kakashi said.

"Suit yourself then"

Then with that Haku forms one handsign and stomps his foot onto the ground and then needles form and go towards Sasuke at a great speed.
Luckily Sasuke Managed to dodge most of them.
"You think your faster then me?We will see about that this is merely the beginning.."
Haku says.
"You made a big mistake underestimating then You see .Sasuke is the best fighter of the leaf village,Salira is our Sharpest mind and Emiko Is the youngest on the team but is the Senju prodigy and last but not least Our Hyperactive Knuckleheaded Ninja Uzumaki Naruto."Kakashi says.

"Enough with this.. Haku now"Zabuza says.
"I truly am sorry it has come down to this"Haku says before performing handsigns they haven't seen before."Secret Jutsu:Crystal ice mirrors."Haku says and then Ice formed around The senju and Uchiha trapping them in the ice mirror dome.

"Great.. just. great.."

Emiko muttered before Using her Katana to deflect an incoming attack of Senbons.

Obverving her surroundings she sees Haku in all the mirrors throwing Senbons at all directions towards her and Sasuke.

"Don't lose focus Emiko"

"I'm tryin ya know"Emiko says outloud as she dodges an incoming attack of Senbons.

After a while Naruto appears and makes a grand entrance..

"Naruto you could have helped destroy the ice mirrors from outside.."

Said Emiko she then just sighed heavily before She quickly performs handsigns.

"Wood style:Wood dome!"She shouts and then a wood dome forms around her,Naruto and Sasuke.

"Ok I cant hold this jutsu for long so..."
_

"Sasuke now!"

Emiko shouts out as With that Sasuke performs handsigns and shouts.

"Fire style:Fire ball jutsu!"

Fire comes out of Sasukes mouth and hits the mirrors byt it did not damage the Ice at all.

"You would need it to be much hotter to melt this ice."

Says Haku.

But With time Hakus chakra decreased so did the other 3 did as the battle continued.

Emiko falls down as she used to many wood jutsus in one day .

"OI SENJU WATCH OUT-"
Sasuke shouts andcwith Thatcher took the attack for her

Blood..Blood leaked down and hit Emikos gave as Sasukes body was covered in Senbons.

"Why did you.."
Emiko spoke as tears gather in her blue eyes.

.
"Because I hate to admit but I care about you"

And then he collapsed.

"YOUR PAY FOR THIS"

Naruto shouts and a red chakra surrounds him and he charged st Haku knocking him out of the mirrors while breaking them.

_
A/N:Sup I made this chapter longer due to how rushed I had been.