Chapter:2 Page:07

Soon their training begins

Soon their training begins .Emiko already knew this exercise as she was trained by Miku Tsubaki,A skilled Kunoichi who was known to be Skilled in kenjutsu and medical ninjutsu and also a little bit in Fuinjutsu.Miku was a kunoichi who traveled nation to nation and young Emiko saw how amazing Miko was and aspired to be like her and so Emiko Asked Miku one day as Miku had arrived to the village hidden in the leafs. At frist Miku could have cared less about young Emiko but after some time she saw Emikos potential and agreed to take her in as her pupil. After Emiko had just turned of the age 10 .Miku Had left to continue her travels and discover many new things .As Medical ninjutsu took great chakra control Emiko had awhile ago learned about this exercise so she did it with ease.

_
"Seems like Sakura would make a better fit for hokage and The Senju clan is better then the Uchiha?"Kakashi Said to the boys and "Hey!dont talk about sasuke like that!"Salura shouts at Kakashi .After that short outburst of Sakura Emiko walked over to Sakura and fistbumps her."Good job Salura!"Emiko says as she then ruffles the pinknettes hair.Sakura whines and Smacks Emikos hands away."Your messing up my hair you idiot!"Sakura shouts but after Emiko said a quick"Sorry sorry!"
She calms down. While the girls were all happy and chatting away the boys were fed up.And Sasuke wanted to prove the Uchiha was indeed not weak and Naruto wanted to prove is gonna become the Hokage.So with that the boys found their determination to push them self's to succeed in this Chakra Control training.
"How about we start your training in Medicap ninjutsu eh?"Emiko Says with a grin upon her lips."Yes!"Sakura says with a quick nod and so the lady's of team 7 head out so Emiko could start teaching Sakura the basics if Medical ninjutsu
_
The next morning Sakura and Emoko were given the task of protecting Tuzuna while he works on the bridge .Emiko decided on helping them out at the bridge while Sakura sat on the side lines."You always this lazy?Wheres that weird blonde kid and the one with the attitude?"Tuzuna asked Sskura while carrying a part for the bridge."Their training climbing trees"Sakura answers."To tough for you?"Tuzuna asked Sakura
Emiko paused or a moment."Well we actually finished the training before them"Emiko says walking towards them."Tuzuna I need to talk to you"A man spoke as he approached Tuzuna.Tuzuna turns to face the other man."What about?"Tuzuma asked."Well i was thinking about the bridge I pushed my luck to far.i want ou."The man told Tuzuna.And Tuzuna did not take it so great.
"SO NOW YOUR GONNA QUIT ON ME JUST LIKE THAT?!YOUR KIDDING?!"He shouts in anger."Yiu know instate on because of our friendship.."The other ma says "But I put my life on the line everyday I stay here.Gsto and his thugs will show up eventually"He added and Tuzuma borrowed his eyes at the man infront of him."the bridge is a lost cost Tuzuna .why dont we stop now whole we still got the chance ?!"The man man."No chance this is our bridge our island is poor and it will stay poor poor and it will stay that will toll this bridge connects us to the main land"Tuzuna says.Emiko thought for a moment.'want to help then I can help heal the injured and maybe donate some money to the land of waves'.
Sighing ahe then places down the stuff she was carrying and she then goes to eat lunch."
_
After noon Tuzuna,Emiko and Sakura were walking around in the market."Why are we here?"Sakurs asked."You want to eat dont ya?I gotta pick some things up for dinner."Tuzuna says.Emikos gaze shifts to different places of the market.Peaple having to steal in order to even survive.So many people of the land of waves had no home..She really Hoped they could bring a better future for the people of this island.Soon they made it infront of a Store with barely any food on the shelfs.Emiko and Salura pretty much thought the same same when a skechey man comes along and sees Saluras bag and toys to snatch it but Sakura seeing this immediately Kicks the man straight in the face."YOU PERVERT!"Sakura shouts out her face red in anger."Sakura good job!'Emiko says while highfiving her best friend.Before Tuzuna was about to pay Emiko decided to pay for the veggies for him.And soon they were back on the road.Emiko saw a small child bag the back of sakuras dress.Sakura,Thinking It was another pervert turns around in fury.Only to be met with a little child.Emiko Sensing the child wanted some food digs into her bag and grabs a scroll pouring her Chakra into it Emiko pulls out a bento box for the young child."here"Emiko says handing the bento to the child.thenchild smiles brightly thanking the senju before running off.Tuzuma then starts to explain the lost of courage of their people after Gato attacked.And that how the bridge is a sign to their bravery.

_

Soon Night Falls upon the land of waves and Emiko was seen helping Tuzunas Daughter with diner.Laughter filled the kitchen as the two lady's chat amongst eachother."So Miku Trained you?"Tsuami Asked as she choped up some vegies."Eh? you Know Miko Sensei?!"Emiko said turning towards Tsunami. "Well yes,4 years ago she had Arrived in the land of waves and she helped out our people alot.after a few months she left the land of waves to start her travels to the leaf." Tsunami told the younger Lady.
"Miku Sensei is so Amazing !"Emiko said with a huge Smile."Yes she indeed is"Tsunami responds.Soon the two finish cooking diner and they set the table."Dinner time!"Emiko calls out.Soon everyone sat around the table.Sasuke and Naruto were Yet again,Completing against eachother To see who can eat the most."Cut it put you two!If you keep eating so fast you will puke that all up!"Sakura scolds the two boys while Emiko quietly ate her food.She looks towards a picture on the wall of tuzuna,Tsunami and inari ...But there also was a cut out part of the family photo.
She could sense that the cut out person was most likely a touchy
Subject for them so she remained quiet about it.
_
After eating Sakura stood infront of the picture flame staring unst the family photo."Hey excuse me this picture is torn is there some reason for that?"Sakura asked."Inari you kept glancing at the picture and the the part looks like someone who was deliberately torn off"Sakura says while turning to everyone."Um..Salura I dont think you should ask something alien that it's better to not ask about it"Emiko said in a soft tone. "Thats my husband"Tsunami tells Sakura.All of the family's mood quickly turns around when Sakura gad asked about the picture."Hes a man who was once called a hero of this town"Tuzuka said glancing down at the table. With that Inari had went to leave the table quietly.Concerned She was,Tsunai turns to her son "Inari!Where are you going..?"Tsunami asked her son worried when Inari left the room she went right after him.Before leaving Tsunami turns to tuzuna angrily."Dad!I'm Always telling you to not talk about that person in front of inari...!"Tsunami Scolds her father before shutting the door leaving the room to be filled with complete utter silence."What's wrong with inari?"Sakura asked."It appears to theres some kind of good reason"Kakashi says .It was s moment of silence before Tuzuna speaks up"Inari had a father not related by blood it was like they were a real father and son who got along really well back then inari was a child who laughed all the time..however.."Tuzuna spoke as he then starts to shake"Sense the inosent with his father hentruelynhas changed:Tuzuba said tears flowing down his cheeks
_
After hearing the Story Tuzuna told about Inaris father Narito declared he will prove to the little boy that heros do exist
_
"Well sense that is settled we should figure out who is gonna sleep in the same room with who"Kakashi says."I refuse to sleep in the same room as Sasuke!"Naruto shouts out."Hm..Ok Emiko with Sasuke and Sakura with Naruto.
_
After taking a shower Emiko wore a Tank top and baggy pants while drying her hair she glanced towards Sasuke who in which was setting up his futon.Emiko Sat down and went though her bag once finding the scroll she was looking for."Hey Sasuke I got you something"She says as she then unsealed the scroll and out came a katana

"Hey Sasuke I got you something"She says as she then unsealed the scroll and out came a katana

On the casing it also had the uchiha symbol."Hn I dont need stuff from the likes of you senju"Sasuke said but took the katana into his hands anyways."Your welcome^^"Emiko says.