2.

Nidal POV
I woke up very early. About four in the morning and I didn't know what to do. A merry-go-round of yesterday's memories spun in my head.

I found a girl that I don't love. Now you probably don't understand me, but I'm trying to wall off my feelings for the Salish. I know she doesn't love me. She considers me her best friend and in order not to spoil my friendship with her, this seems like the best solution.

I was thinking so much about it that I forgot to watch the time. Suddenly it was already half past six and I remembered that I wanted to put a photo on Instagram from yesterday. How my girl Jane gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Then I seriously got up and went to do my hygiene. I combed my hair and had several memories of the Salish. How she did my hair. I will never forget this. It makes my heart hurt.

When I got out of the shower I noticed a message from Jane. She texted me asking if we could go out today, so I said yes and I would be happy. I also sent some smileys there.

I made my bed and then put my cell phone there. I didn't think much about clothes. I took the most comfortable sweatpants and some t-shirt.

I sat on the bed for a while and texted with Jane. I have to admit that Jane is a fak, really annoying and also when I didn't text her back for two minutes she started texting me. what's wrong with me am i ok etc.

Then I realized that I hadn't had breakfast yet, so I texted her that I had to quit. She was angry, but I didn't deal with it.

When I came to the kitchen I saw Jiji, who when she saw me gave a devilish smile. "Bye" I said and waited for what would happen next. "Well, bye, sleepyhead. Did you fall asleep or were you texting with your girlfriend?” I rolled my eyes. "And I'm home. Look, I guess it's nothing to do with your relationship, but does Salish know that yet?” She asked even though I was 100% convinced that she had already seen the photo I posted on IG. “Salish…. he doesn't know that yet. I plan to call her after breakfast. Now get off the stove, I want to make a sandwich.” Jiji nodded and I started making a sandwich.

After I prepared it, I went to the room. He placed the plate on the bedside table. I picked up my cell phone and called Salish.

Thank you for reading