8.

Nidal POV

After Salish told me the "wonderful" news, I felt bad. I was startled, sad, irritated all day, and Salish noticed. Of course, when she noticed that I looked like a cockabus, she had to ask me right away. I didn't know how to answer her because I was still in shock. Fortunately, I somehow managed to play it safe, even though I know they don't believe me, but whatever.

I didn't talk to her much the rest of the day. After we went to bed, I said goodnight to her and headed to my room.

When I entered the room, I lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I kept thinking about the sentence she told me. I didn't want to believe it. Something inside me told me to leave it alone. After all, I have a girlfriend. But the girl I don't love and the one I love is someone else's.

I felt helpless. There's a person in the next room that I love, but I can't tell her. I cried. I tried to calm down somehow, but I couldn't. Luckily after a few hours I fell asleep and all the crying stopped.

MORNING

I would say I got up in the morning but it was already noon. Specifically, 10 hours. I didn't want to get up at all and I knew I couldn't be locked in the room all the time. So I pulled myself together and left the room. Of course, before I left the room, I did all the necessary hygiene.

When I finally left the room, I should have had a heart attack. Salish was standing there with breakfast in her hand.” Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just brought you breakfast" She smiled and gave me my breakfast. I took my food and smiled at her too. Then she asked me if she could stay in my parents' room for a while until they came.

This is where I got stuck.” Wait, your parents aren't home yet." Whenever they went somewhere, they were already home in the morning, but not today. It was strange because while doing hygiene I read an article that some psychopath had escaped from a psychiatric hospital.

I told her about what I read that morning. She told me that it wasn't true, that I was making it up anyway to make fun of her. That's why she pulled out her cell phone and looked at the news.

I could tell from her eyes that she had come across the article. She was scared and started knocking.” T-t-ta psy-ychiat-t-tricky l-l-lečbn-na is not far from–d úð. T-t-the k-cinema where my r-parents s-went is very close" she said and broke down in tears. I started to comfort her but it didn't work. Hell. What should I do??

Hello everybody. Yes, I'm still alive. I'm so sorry for publishing chapters, but I had so much at school that I didn't know what to do first. I hope you will forgive me. And also what I'm going to do Nidal and Salish
words: 533