11.

Nidal POV

Red spot. BLOOD. What happened here? Salish cried and buried her head in my shoulder. I immediately took Salish out of there, because I had a feeling that he would pass out in a moment. We went back and sat on the couch. Salish cried even more. I stroked her hair while wondering what happened. I wanted to take a look there, but I didn't want to take her with me, but at the same time, leaving her here alone would also be stupid. I sighed.  I looked at Salish. She calmed down a bit, but I still stroked her hair. I hoped this was just a dream.

Suddenly Jane flashed through my mind. What is he doing now? I know it's a great time to think about it. Something inside me told me to leave the Salish to the boy. I completely forgot what his name is. Probably Nick. I don't even know why I'm dealing with this now, but the only thing I know for sure is that I won't leave the Salish. Someone just twist her hair a little. So he won't survive until the next day.

Suddenly I felt pressure on the hand I was stroking Salish's hair with. I looked into her eyes. She had them like the sea. I had to smile.  After a while she hugged me. I was in shock for a while but then I hugged her back. It was an amazing feeling. Her scent. She is so fragile. I suddenly noticed how regularly he was breathing. Fell asleep. So I put her on the couch. Now is a great opportunity to go back there and see what happened there. I didn't hesitate for a second.

I was there in no time. The show was the blood. I looked around the room. I didn't notice anything unusual. Only the window was open. WHAT. After all, the window can only be opened from the inside. It makes no sense. I bowed down to the blood. She was already dry. Well, then it will go down very badly. I came back after a while. Salish was still sleeping so I sat on the other couch. I was looking at Salish when I was interrupted by the ringing of my cell phone. I looked to see who it was. Nick. I didn't know what he wanted, so I picked it up." Hi Salish. Look, I'm sorry to call you like this all of a sudden, but I was wondering if you would like to go to the cinema with me" He sounded nervous. "Bye Salish is sleeping for a while" "And who are you??" "Her best friend in the world and maybe in a moment her boyfriend" I said provocatively. "Look, I have to go now. Hi." I said and fingered it. God what a jerk that was. Suddenly I saw her eyes open.

“Good morning princess” Wait what did I say? I'm a jerk. Nevermind. I had to smile when I saw her expression.” You know that you are not good at jokes" She laughed.  I blushed a little. What is this girl doing to me? She started to wipe her eyes when suddenly someone called me. I looked at my phone, it was Jane. I still missed her. Like she's not bad, but it's hard for her. After a while I picked it up.” Hello Jan. Do you need something?""Yes, I need something. I'm breaking up with you bye" Then she warmed up. She didn't even give me a reason why she was breaking up with me. I didn't understand it, but at the same time I was glad it was over. " What happened?" I didn't know how to tell her. "I'm officially single." I wanted to end it when I got back, but now that I think about it, I'm glad we broke up over the phone. So what.

so here's the sequel. I have a little time so I decided to use it to write
words: 670