6

Nidal POV

When I packed my things, my parents took me to the airport. After saying goodbye, I waited for the plane. I was thinking about Jane, the Salish all the while. I love Salish, but she doesn't love me.

I didn't even dare and started to get up to go to the plane. I sat by the window on the plane and watched the stars. I wished that the stars would give me a sign if I had made a good decision. Suddenly I was overcome by fatigue and I plunged into the realm of dreams.

I woke up in time because the plane was just landing. As soon as the plane landed, I collected my things and left the airport. Before the airport, Salish's father led me, and together we drove to Salish.

When we got there Salish was still sleeping. I quickly hid in the box and went to wake her up. It wasn't long before I heard her footsteps. He slowly approached with steps. When I decided it was time, I opened the box and jumped. Salish didn't expect that.

S: Nidal
N: Salish

Before I could say her name, she had already wrapped me in a hug. It was a great feeling.

S: What are you doing here?
N: I came to surprise you.

I like to please her. The rest of the day we just did silly things. I have been to the beach several times. Then even in her room where I did her makeup and then she did me. We went down stairs and a lot of other things.

In the evening, her parents told us that they were going to the cinema. Yes I will be with Salish alone. They taught us what not to do and then left. I wanted to tell her that I love her and that I'm dating Jane to forget about her.

But she stops me before I can say anything.

I'm sorry it's so short, but I don't have much time, so I thought that this weekend I'll try to publish a new chapter every day + I'd like to answer your questions. so if you have any, write them to me in the comments