camilo

camilos pov ~~~~

in the morning i woke as normal put on my clothes which were a simple pair of brown trousers a dress shirt and a yellow and orange ruana it had small chameleon print on it i wore the same thing every day i didn't like change which was odd considering my mamì changes the weather with her mood .thunder means shes upset a drizzle leads to thunder ect ect rainbow means happy and thats about it!

'HIJO NEW PEOPLE MOVED IN GO GREET THEM TAKE SOME  AREPAS WITH YOU!' my mamì shouted up 'aye mamì' i said sadly i didn't want to go but i couldn't upset her she was stressed because i wasnt dating anyone bit i was waiting for the perfect girl.

as i started to walk down stairs i saw my  tìa julietta she was making her famous aperas i loved them they tasted soo gooo- my thought was interrupted .

'camilo go shower you stink' it was mi prìma lusia  she was gifted with super strength .

'no' i replied back to her 'okay but theres pretty girl there she is so sweet if you dont hit on her i mightt' she teased as i ran up to my shower

as i turned on the cold water i felt a jolt why was i doing this for a girl? a girl i didn't know even worse i thought .

as i grabbed my shampoo i thought of what she would look like

probably fat and ugly (jkk) she's probably like the others plastic and fake .. when i got out i dried myself off and blow dried my hair

as i was scrunching my curls Dolores walked in my hermana she had the gift of super hearing . 'why do you look half nice?' she questioned visiting new people' ' oh okay!' she squeaked and walked out 

i got dressed and put my chameleon plush in my back pocket .

his name was chamo i chose it when i was little i loved him.

as i went back lusia gave me the food and reminded me of the girl .

i walked to the house my mami told me and knocked three times one.. two... three...