i do..

⚠️time skip to wedding⚠️

camilos pov:

as i got ready i was shaking what if she hates me?.

my best man was antonio he was really excited.

my papa was making sure my mama made the weather nice.

i was nervous but exited me an y/n had gotten closer over the three weeks.

but so had dolores and mariano...

i wore a yellowish suit it was my favourite colour.

as the wedding march started to play i could only wait

y/n getting ready

it was my wedding fay my maid of honour wasn't mirabel or dolores it was pepa she was so kind to me over the time i was at her home.

a young girl named cecila was there she and antonio were the ring bearers.

i changed into my dress it was gorgeous and so was dolores's hers was white like mine maybe the rule doesn't apply here although it looks like a wedding dress..

odd...

the wedding march began to play since i didn't have a dad felix walked me down the aisle.

the minister was just talking the we said our vows.

"i will love you through darkness and light especially when your mamìs mood changes" i joked.

he said his and it got to the 'i do's.

"do you camilo madrigal take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the minister said.

"i do" camilo said.

"do you y/n l/n take camilo madrigal to ne your lawfully wedded husband" the minister asked.

"i do" i said with a flush.

"is anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace" the minister said.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride!" he added on.

camilo lent in and so did i i kissed him it felt nice we stayed for what felt like hours.

as isa was making me a bouquet to throw dolores and Mariano laughed.

"AHEM EVERYONE LISTEN I LOVE DOLORES MADRIGAL AND I AM MARRYING HER RIGHT NOW!" Mariano said as he went to the alter with dolores.

i look at camilo tears in his eyes camilo runs away.

pepa sees this and runs after him. 

isa walks up to dolores and Mariano saying their vows.

"how could you dolores he loves y/n and on his special day you steal it great sister you are and you Mariano you dickhead just moving on so quick marrying the next girl you see!" she said when throwing a cati at them.

i ran after pepa.

"cami i know you love y/n and he ruined your day but isa is dealing with him" i heard pepa say.

"milo can we erm talk" i say.

he looks up at the nickname.

"okay.." he says.

"listen mì amor i love you im not just saying that you are so handsome your curls are soft your nose is perfect each freckle is special i want to kiss you all over and count every freckle on your body i want you to pin me against a wall and kiss me so hard i can't breathe and leave hickeys i love you Camilo madrigal and i hope you see yourself the way i see you!" i say in one breath.

"really?" he asks.

"y-yeah" i say with a flush.

he leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips.

alma came in and hugged us both.

"im so sorry mì vida" she said to camilo.

time for the first dance i thought i grabbed his hands and led him to the dance floor.

Dolores knocked us out the way and danced with Mariano.

this bitch..

i pushed her and took camilos hand pit them on my waist and i cuddled into his neck.