should we..?

as she stared i felt a flush come across my cheeks i went back into the bathroom.

when i turned the shower on i screamed in pain.

"MALDITO INFERNO Y/N ( fucking hell y/n) WHY IS THE WATER SO HOT?"

"sorryyy" she drags the word out.

"its fine whatever" i say while turning the temperature down.

when im in the shower i notice all my stuff was moved as i picked up my shampoo i noticed it was white and not clear it aas clearly hair removal shampoo.

"HA VERRY FUNNY!" i shout.

"what is amor?" y/n asks.

i got flashbacks to my ex Angela ( A/N if your name is angela pretend the name is angle)
she used to hit me and call me amor while doing it i started panicking i fainted on the ground.

Y/NS POV:

i heard a massive thur in camilos bathroom.

as i rushed on i shouted dolores and julieta to help.

as i walked in he was lying unconscious on the cold tiles as i went to cover him up i heard faint words.

"no mama i dont like y/n shes ugly..." he mutters.

i felt hurt as he said this i felt a tear escaping my eye and it fell on the ground.

as dolores and juletia walk in i walk out.

i start packing my clothes taking camilos ruana so i remember him and taking all out photos we had.

writing a letter i felt a tear fall down my cheek he would of been there to wipe it away with his thumb but i can't think like that it will make me wanna stay.

as i walked out of casitas doors with my luggage in hand it started to rain.

"great" i muttered.

i take out my diary and start writing .

i am running away today i dont belong here , i dont deserve camilo he could do so much better than me. i figured oug that i can tell camilo apart from the people he shifts into, he was so cute when i laughed at him shifting he always was sweet and kind but i don't deserve him he doesn't deserve to have to be with me.

"hey so im sorry and you cab run away but it was true you aren't the prettiest" i heard a voice say.

it was mirabel.

"w-what?" i stutter through tears.

"yeah kinda ugly compared to angela" she added on.

"who." i asked.

"his ex" mirabel says.

i just walk way into a forest and start unpacking.

as rain started i start to wish i stayed with camilo.

his warmth his scent his everything.

i started to cry a bit.

as i heard a voice..

"mí vida want to dance?" the voice asks.

"who's there?" i asked.

no reply.

"come into the light" i say.

"y/n listen we found your family but you have to stay at casita forever and we will let them live their life". the voice says.

"Come Into T-The Light!" i say slightly shouting once again.

"only if you agree to the deal." the voice say's coldly.

"fine i - i agree!" i say stuttering.

as the figure came into the light i screamed.

"hello y/n".....

a/n

should i do a harry hook story after this one xx and now this will be running along the story of beauty and the beast !