dinner

3rd person pov :

as y/n and camilo walked in pepa greeted her son with a kiss 'aye mamì not now!' he said softly not wanting to hurt his mothers feelings.

'oh sorry dear its just you grow up so fast..' she burst into tears y/n stared.

'hey hey mamì go sit i will get you tea' he was so sweet.

y/n thought to herself he is so gentle and kind woah...

'y/n? y/n!' he shouted.

i must of zoned out shoot y/n thought to herself a slight flush going on her cheeks as she was thinking ".

'yeah?' she said sweetly.

'you good mi vida ?' he asked wanting to make sure y/n wasn't hurt or worried about anything it was something he never done thats odd he thought to himself maybe shes the one ...

'papí!' pepa shouted to her son.

'aye mamì what is it we have a guest!' he replied same soft tone.

'a guest where oh no casita isn't clean what will they think what if they hate it and report us oh no what if...' pepa frantically says.

'pepa mì amor you are thundering all over camilo he will have to change before dinner now' a small man with dark chocolate skin and a head of greying hair said that must be Felix camilos dad y/n thought.

camilos pov:

great my mamì thundered on my i have to change now worst i will have to bring her what would she think of my room is it clean oh no...

as i took her hand and walked up to my room i felt our fingers intertwine i looked at her to see a slight flush on her face.

i felt the same flush come across mine as we walked in i laughed at how amazed she was.

'you like it mì amor?' i asked her with a smirk .

she stays silent flushed at the pet name.

i chuckle to myself as i go into my bathroom.

as i turn the cold water on i shiver slightly.

when i reach for my vanilla scented shampoo i slip falling onto the wall.

'mierda!' i curse under my breath.

as i was drying a towel wrapped round my waist i walk out forgetting y/n was there

y/ns povs":

camilo walked out a towel loose around his waist water droplets running down his chest i felt my heart throb.

he was perfect.

'mì vida your staring' he said in this crisp voice it felt so warm.

'sorry' i stated to him.

a young womansalked in her hair like camilos but hers was stuled in a bun with a red ribbon around in her top was cremè and her red skirt has a pattern like soundwaves on it.

'dinner now get dressed' she said then squeaked and walked out.

odd i thought but didn't say as camilo grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.

i saw a photo of him the girl and a small boy with the same curly hair on a wall in the house.

i reached out and touched its cold frame

.

cute ...

as i was walking to the table a old woman said

'casita seat please' and the house brought one over.

i must of looked shocked as she smiles.

'camilo you never told your friend about casita?' she asked with a smile.

'oh i must of forgotten sorry abuela' he said a look of terror on his face.

i saw the look and then noticed a small bruise she must hit him alot..

'no no he did  tell me i just forgot!' i quickly said .

'very good' the woman said.

during dinner camilo told them about my situation and they said i could stay in his room.

'y/n since you are staying do your part and fill up the water jug' abuela said.

'yes of course' i replied .

as i walked into the kitchen and filled the jug i saw camilo he was looking at me with his green eyes.

'thank you' he said.

CAMILOS POV:

'thank you' i said to her as she was filling the water jug up.

'its no big deal' she replied with a toothy grin

oh how it is mì vida i thought

as we walked back y/n tripped over my cousin mirabels dress and spilled the water..

on abuela.

as abuela frantically shouted and was about to turn i took the jug off of y/n.

everyone exept abuela saw what i did my mamì smiled and nodded my papi looked at y/n and back at me and smiled.

'CAMILO MADRIGAL HOW DARE YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!' she bellowed at me

i saw y/ns face it was worry ... she cares.

i walk to my room solemnly knowing i was going to get hit in the started to cry a bit.

3rd person pov:

y/n walked up to camilos door as she thought.

i need a nickname for him he calls me loads of stuff like mì vida mì amor and probably more.

'camiiiii'  she says to his door dragging to word.

inside camilos room it was red that meant anger .

as camilo heard the nickname he smirked.

'yea princesa?' he said through the door

'can i come in' y/n asked

'k' he replied

as y/n opened the door camilo sat with chamo.

'awh cute plush' y/n said.

cute plush....