|Tutorial|

|Episode 5|

I watch... each of you make a slight pulsein purple light...

From there, you were all given sleeveless, silvery-white mantles, with thickbroad hoods, hanging around the neck, with most of it drooping at the back.

On the lower end of the shoulder, near the upper arm... the very same arm where the gauntlet is located, is a solid pad, similar to obsidian.

And on that solid pad, is a blue crystallite orb, which sits on top of it.

Beneath this solid pad, is a long slender blue scarf, like the length of a cape, which connects at the back of the shoulder.

Inside of the pearly blue glass, you notice there is a light from within, a symbol of some kind. A circle line with somewhat curl patterns on each side. To you, it looks like a ringwith wings.

You acknowledge that the arm with the solid shoulder-pad—is completely exposed.

A display pops up on the palm of each of you—just like before, and this is what is seen...

<Youhave obtained: [Mantle of Rebirth]>

-|Primary Color: Silvery White|-
-|Secondary Colors: Blue | Black | White|-

-|Fabric: Thick | Heavy|-

-|Neck: Hooded|-

-|Shoulder: Solid shoulder-pad | Obsidian-like|-

-|Body: Mostly covered|-

Does this mantle look familiar to you, Grand Sfy'rum?

It was on the day you were anointed as The Architect, do you remember?

<{Ally (03)}>
(Hey. What is the meaning of this? We won't last a minutein real combat.)

Li'ai'ka reacted.

<{Ally (01)}>
(And we're still barefeet...)

Zo'wi added.

<(Ambient)>
(This is allthat is granted within our storage. You are notqualified for any advance equipment.)

Zo'wi sighs upon hearing his response... but youremain staring at him for awhile, and then afterwards, you hear Fay's voice, saying...

<{Ally (04)}>
(What about our offensive equipment?)

Ambient becomes invisible, freeing himself from your grasp.

He appears behind Zo'wi, saying...

<(Ambient)>
(I have strict protocols, and I mustapply them. In order to receive offensive equipment—with your current setup, your core team, musthavea Protector, a Support, a Strategist, an Executor, and a Tactician. You cannothave comparable roles on your team.)

<{Ally (02)}>
(What if... there's 2 of the same roles in my group?)

Zeh'ni asked.