|Encounter [1]|

|Episode 8|

You feel the sense of pulsing...
It becomes loud within your ears...

Alas, you were granted a vision...

I look... ...and... I see...

A massive hand—plunges out of the water, gripping you tightly...

And afterwards... a great splash...

How will you survive this?
How will you tackle it?
Are your defensesworth this much trouble?

Thus you awaken from your vision...

You thrust your hand forward, with your fingers stretched wide apart...
...and look...
Your holographic hand—surrounding your gauntlet... mimics your action...

It toostretches its fingers wide apart...
Thus you say with a loud voice...

<{You}>
(Time Legacy!)

You hear the sound of an ancient clock, singing a familiar note...

Tick...
       Tick...
Tock...

A powerful force of transparent lightexpels out of your body, like that of a shockwave, and just like Ambient, elements of lights trail behind it... but instead of elements, they were hexagon patterns, similar to a net, and unlike Ambient, they weren't fading away.

You cause everyone, and everything... to moveat snail pace.

<{You}>
(Equilibrium!)

From the moment you said this, you and your allies make a flash, and just like that, each of you are now facing the pool of water—on dry ground, a distance away from the pillars.

The hexagon grid dissolves in the particles of light, and time resumes to its natural pace.

Eyes widen...

Your allies watch the imagery of themselves, being stationed within the pool of water.

Disturbed by this, Zeh'ni looks around in confusion... and afterwards, so did the rest.

<{Tactician}>
(If we are all here... why are we also... out there?)

Fay asked.

Rumbling sounds...
The ground shakes...
A watery splash!

A massive hand, made in the embodiment of bluish water... snatches up—the image that appears to be you... out in the distance.

Standing there in utter dismay, your allies stare in shock.

You watch the image of Li'ai'ka yelling, with a hand stretched wide open, saying...

<{Protector's Image}>
(Jay'ku~!)

Li'ai'ka stares at her image with lost eyes...