Chapter 1

To her, with regards to my loving Girlfriend, Kayleigh for being the best person in my life.

CN - HI! This is kind of just a small
Project which; I probably won't finish.
Anyways this may contain really bad gore, and maybe a little smut.
This is about a made up character called, Sydney Emily, and unfortunately, it will contain some romance, drama and heavy gore.
S x W.A 😓

It was a bright morning, I got up from bed, a new day, in my new house. I still felt a bit perplexed, the sun shone through my window without warning, I groaned, stretching my limbs as I felt a crack in my hip. I sighed with relief.
I was only 18, and yet I had enough money to get away from that shit family of mine; atleast they were rich

I was also starting a job: for work experience. It was at this creepy place called Freddy Fazbears pizzarea.. They had many other chains too, such as Circus Baby's Entertainment And Rental, and, not to mention, my brother was the owner of that place, Henry Emily. Well, it's not something to brag, but I've also got a niece called Charlotte! She's adorable I usually nickname her Char.
Anyways, enough about me yapping to myself, I better get ready.
I put on uniform and poured myself some cereal. I wasn't sure how to feel about my new job, but oh well.

The day was about to start so I hopped into my small, dainty red car and drove to 'Freddy dreadbear's Pizza'.
I laughed a little to myself while saying that outloud, it fit for what was about to come atleast!