Chapter 4

CN - ENJOY THE RIDEEE!! And also make sure you know that Sydney the oc is basically Y/N, but with a name. Please keep that in mind to make the ride as pleasuring as possible :3
(MENTION OF S.A AND CHEATING)
---------

I woke up again next to Charlotte, god knows when I'll go back home, but I slept next to Char again. I walked downstairs, Henry offered me breakfast but I refused.
"Hey, you tried yesterday and that's the main thing." He put a hand on mine.
"I know, but I just can't help feeling that it was my fault." I sighed and he told me all of his wisdom and how he'd wish our mother was here for us. But I never liked my mother, she was a hoe, always sleeping with other men while being with dad. And dad was the worst, he used to sexually assault me, and Henry when we were little.

--------------

It was 12:50pm, my shift started a little late today. I felt nothing again. I sat on one of the party chairs, before a little girl with long blonde hair told me she heard screaming in an unknown room. I was led towards it and I told the child to leave and she did. I opened the door and I saw a horrible sight. Bloody corpses of children scattered around the room. One had no eyes, one had their full brain exposed and ribcage wide open.

I gagged,and there he was, William afton, drenched in blood and holding the knife. The door slammed shut behind me and he looked towards me.
"Don't fucking move, stay where you are, bitch." He growled and I obeyed.
"Holy shit." I thought. My heart was racing and head was throbbing. I wanted to run, but I couldn't. I wanted to scream but yet, I wasn't able to.
I knew I had a bad feeling about this man.
He walked towards me, pointing his knife at me. He pinned me to the wall, the sharp blade to my neck.
"What are you doing here?" Some of the blood off of him got onto me, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.
"I-I just..  I heard s-s-s-" I stuttered
"SPIT IT OUT WOMAN!" He shouted, getting the blade closer to my neck, drawing crimson blood and I gasped heavily for breath.
"I heard s-screaming!" I cried.

"Did you now? You weren't thinking of telling anyone, were you?" He snarled and I couldn't move my head. "N-no, not at all!"

He dismissed me and smirked "I'd kill you, right here right now, but you are Henry's sister. I could not, doll."

"T-then what?" I stuttered again
"I think I'll take you for myself. I'm not going to let you out of my sight. No way in hell." He then grabbed me by the arm, and his slim fingers gripped me against the waist, too close. He looked like he was about to kill me.
"Fuck off!" I blurted, and he tilted his head and gave me a smug grin.

"Well well well! Looks like someone has an attitude, my love." He got closer, his deep voice laced with bloodlust and venom. "Speak like that to me again, and the knife won't be the only thing thrusting into you and making you scream. Your attitude doesn't please me, doll." He growled

His dirty remark made me blush slightly, holy shit, why was this happening to me?

His face went dark and threw me to the ground, he looked down at me, his hands on his face, cupping his chin, a yandere-look on his face. He bent down and smeared his bloody hands onto my face.

"You tell anyone about this and you're in deep shit." He said and I whimpered slightly,having blood on my hands - literally - he smiled at me, and shoved me to the corner where he got changed, and cleaned up the mess by stuffing the children into the animatronic bodies.

"W-wh.." I breathed heavily.
"Oh my, have you lost your words?" He laughed softly.
"No." I growled.
'What did I say about that attitude?" He said and I stayed silent.
He walked out, and looked back at me once more, with that desperate smile.

I had a short mental breakdown, crying my eyes out. I didnt know what else to do so I went to Henry's office.

"H-henry!" I cried, tears running down my face, I held my neck.
"William murdered fucking kids!" I breathed heavily and he raised a brow.
"Are you lying?" He asked and I went pale. "No, of course not! Why the fuck would I lie about some shit like this!

Fuck, Henry, you have to believe me." I pleaded, but he shook his head, uncertainty laced in his voice.
" I can't believe you, lying about something like this.. I.. "

I got angry and slammed my fists on the table.
"Henry I may be your little sister and sometimes untrustworthy but you've got to fucking believe me!" Again I was pleading, I went red and tears streaming down my face

He stood up from his chair, also slamming his fists down and pointing to the door.
"Sydney Emily, you don't fucking talk to your older brother like that! Get out!" He screamed. I looked perplexed and I started crying again.
"Fine! Fuck you! When I'm killed by him, the blood will be on your fucking hands for not believing me!" I rushed out, heart racing.

A few minutes passed and I saw William go into his office, my heart racing. A few hours passed and I decided to go into backstage to fix bulbs where Kiara was. She kept glaring at me with her cheeks red, talking to me in a high pitched voice and trying to act cutesy. I tried my best to ignore it. I then decided to go back to the nightguards office.
--------------------
I walked up to the office and immediately, I was pulled into the supply closet, where again, I was met with a locked door and a knife to my knife.
"Did you think you could go tell Henry and get away with it?" His breathing was quite heavy and he looked sweaty.
"I-" I was cut off. "Don't..  don't try to make excuses sweetheart, I'm sick of this." He laughed.
We were really close. I was blushing profusely. "Im gonna kill you." I started to scream, but before I could try and get help, he put his hand over my mouth.

To shut me up he started to kiss me, I returned the kiss and he dropped the knife onto the floor. His hands travelled around my waist and my back, I couldn't believe what was happening.
I let him do whatever.
****SMUT WARNING!!***
please read at your own risk, I recommend 14+!!

His hands explored my body while I did the same, his hand travelled down my thigh. And he sat me onto the nearly small table, it was so cramped in this closet. He went in between my legs, kissing me harshly. He took off my shirt and took off his, I put a finger over his mouth.
"Are we really gonna do this here? In this closet?" I asked and he put a hand over my mouth.
"My love, do you think I could resist someone like you?" He muttered and kept kissing me, he unclipped my bra and stared for a few seconds, before looking at me for consent.
I nodded and he took off my underwear, putting in one finger while biting my neck. He pumped in and out.
I tried my best not to moan, the overwhelming sensation getting to me.
I whimpered and he started to get faster.

"You're being such a good girl, keep going." I sweat and I moaned alot. He put in two fingers.
"Oh- oh fucking god!" I moaned quite loudly, pleasure streamed through my blood as I squealed.
He took off his boxers and took his fingers out. He looked at me with a reassuring nod and i let him.
"You're atleast - S-seven inches, fuck.."
I said and he laughed.
"7.5 actually." He said and inserted into me.
"Shit, William!" I rasped and moaned, he went slow.
"I'll make sure you cum, whore. Moan my name all you want."
I squeaked and he got faster
"Fuck me William!" I begged.
He got quite fast thrusting in and out with pace and purpose. I started to drool and he whispered into my ear.
"You're doing so good, keep it up my love." This reassured me quite alot.
"I'm gonna cum soon." He said and I whimpered "M-e too.."
A few minutes passed of skin slapping together and fast thrusting, lots of moaning from me and small grunts and groans from William.
He finally came and so did I.

"You're such a good girl." He moaned slightly, I didn't know I could get him to moan.
"Thank you. You're a pretty good fucker." I huffed and sighed with pleasure.
"Your body language and moans said it all, darling." He remarked.
"I-i guess a knife wasn't the only thing that would be thrusting and making me scream." I laughed softly and he smirked. "Using what I said before to your advantage? I see." He slapped my ass and I giggled.
As the gentleman he was, he helped me get dressed and got himself dressed.
"Don't worry I'll pay you back for this good time." I rasped and he exchanged an intruiged grin. "How so?" He asked and I shrugged "You'll see, next time."

I looked to him again and I had one more question
"Is this just a one-night stand?"
He looked at me and looked up.
"Maybe. I might be coming back for seconds. And not just for sex." He winked and I smirked, hugging him as he carried my off the table and to the door.
"Next time I'll make sure you can't walk." He smiled and I raised an eyebrow.
My heart was racing and I walked out. "Did I really fuck William? I'm just.." I went red again.