Epilogue : Love In The Night Sky

E P I L O G U E

"HAVE YOU heard? It seems like the Chief Executive was fired from his job." Nithya tells as she sips on her morning chai. Her dress is well and ironed, with perfect accessories and makeup to go along with it. Her outfit is purely professional. But the words from her mouth are the complete opposite. 

"I mean, it is to be expected. That guy treated all the employees like scapegoats. It's a miracle that the higher ups decided to randomly investigate this matter, despite the Chief trying to persuade them to not do so." Lisa replies, shrugging as she carries her work files to her desk. She needs to get them printed before the new Chief arrives.

"I guess. I heard the new Chief is young. Younger than our manager. Do you think he will be good-looking?" Nithya swoons as she drops her empty cup in the dustbin. It isn't the first time she tries to make moves on handsome employees, but she always gets the bad end, making her take a day off because of her breakups. 

"Don't you feel awkward with meeting your exes in the workplace? Don't get a new one to play with, Nithi." Lisa says as she rolls her eyes and moves the papers to the printing machine. "Besides, we need to be careful. If it's a young chief, then that means he is extremely brilliant with his work. He will not accept any sort of 'dating' within work."

"You're no fun, Lisa." She says and leans her figure on the printing machine. As I keep the first paper to be printed, Ravi enters the hall.

"The new Chief is coming. Stand up!" 

Lisa and Nithya immediately left their place to stand near their other colleagues. The sound of shoes hit their ears, and all the employees looked towards the glass door entrance. The executives and the managers accompany the new Chief. 

Dusky skin, perfect jaw bone, neat fashion, and the look of a person with intellect. In short, he is a dream to people. 

"Oh my gosh..." Near Lisa, Nithya sighed dreamily. He is taller than Lisa and looked a little intimidating. Her biggest worry is that this new Chief will certainly not be easy to please.  This is going to be an issue. 

"Welcome the new Chief, guys." Our manager informs, and the employees applaud with welcome. The new Chief comes forward with a small smile while fixing his tie. 

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Daniel Zachary. Your new Chief Executive. I hope we all get along."

THE END 

✧˖°.

# a . n  :  Thank you so much for the love and support from all of you! As you all know, this is the first story that I have ever published online. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to showcase my writing! 

I especially thank my dear friend @Badhxegurl for all the support from the beginning and motivating me to release my first ever story! 

I wish you all a good day ahead! 

Who knows? Maybe we'll have a second book ;)