|Preparation [2]|

|Episode 6|

At last...
A body forms below it, as it walk pass you...
It halts and looks at you, and points ahead...

You then hear a voice, saying...

<{??}>
"You... are here..."

Purple eyes take shape, on the face of the masculine voice.

He closes them, while placing his hands on each side of his head, saying...

<{??}>
"No. This was not to be. Why did they bring us here... to this dark place?"

He lowers his head and shakes it, while saying...

<{??}>
"This isn't prison. No. This is a pit of madness. A pit where darkness dwells. Chaos is around you. It seeks the very nature of your soul...
I hear... whispers...
Voices speaking to me...
Pitying me. Humiliating me. What have I done to deserve this? No. I probably deserve this after all. I thought only of myself... at the cost of many lives."

He raises his head and opens his eyes...

<{??}>
"You must escape this place. This forsaken realm. Many have tried and have died to monsters... to Chaos..."

He said, while releasing his head.

<{??}>
"Take heed of my warning... your greatest ally can be your greatest enemy, and your greatest enemy can be your greatest ally.
When Chaos comes... it pities not—of your emotions. But one thing that is certain, you will be tested and forged through fear and discomfort..."

After he said this, his body slowly becomes onewith the mists.

The orb becomes visible before you...

At last, you are able to see Zeh'ni's hand becoming visible—before you, within the darkness.

He says to you all...

<{Executor}>
(You should be able to hear my voice. I'll be removing this realm from your eyes.)

In that very moment, each of you watch the mists and the darkness being swallowed up, in a twirl.

It swirls into the [Soul'Stone] like a vacuum, as the reality around you, becomes clear.

You witness the pastures shriveling and withering...

It flakes like dead leaves, rising up amongst the mist.

It too—becomes consumed by the [Soul'Stone], until everyone around you becomes visible.

There you see Zeh'ni, smiling gracefully.

He snatches the floating orb, plucking it—out of the air... and says to you all...

<{Executor}>
(What we've seen... is a window of things to come. What we make of it, may define our future.)

<{You}>
(Who is he?)

You asked.

<{Executor}>
(From what I've gathered, it seems like he was a noble.)

Zeh'ni replied.