Welcome to your new home

Anna's POV

The prison cell was barely six feet by four.The walls were thick grey as the dwelling of the region but instead of a wide window with a floor box there was a mean barren opening with thick metal bars and no glass.

After two days of sleeping in prison and a day after my hearing.
I was taken to the cell where I was supposed to be.

I was sentenced to nine years imprisonment for the murder of my stepfather.

I didn't want to murder the man and I didn't want to hurt him.
It happened by accident.

The man walked in my room and started touching me inappropriately.
I tried to get him off me and by power I managed to push him off when he fell and hit his head on a metal.
Unfortunately he died on spot.

I was being transferred from the prison I was at to the other.
They brought in other inmates and there was this one girl who couldn't stop looking at me.

She could stare at me through out the way and it made me uncomfortable.

We arrived at Rendleton youth correctional state of California.

"Let's go move your ass!"one of the officers shouted.
"Hurry up we are not getting paid!get on the yellow line side by side,come on princess"the other officer said.
"Line up heels on the curb,last three ,okay open your mouth"the lady said.

They did every search and everything they had to do to us.
"Okay turn around drop trouse,come on fast fast!and spread up!"she continued.

We did as we were told.
"Cough!cough! alright we're good!"she said and left.

Water was spashed on our bodies,cold watwr onto the prison floor,I could hear the cold air whistling.

We were taken inside where other prisoners were.
Everyone started cheering for us as if they saw a president or something.

We were again taken to a very big room.
An old man walked in with a file in his hands.
"Welcome to your new home!my name is Frank I'm the warden and you do exactly as I say or you do exactly what my staff say !How are you doing every body are you doing good?Have a good day!"

0822 In Juvie (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें