We have our asses covered

Anna's pov
I punched Jo in her face.
But suddenly she attacked me and punched me countless times.

I flipped her over,sat on her and punched her mercilessly.
Her friends stopped cheering.
"Hey!knock it off!"one of the police officers shouted as he stepped our fight."stop!play nice!"

"You doing what I think you doing?"Kody asked.
"Yeah"
"So you realize you can't make it in your own?"
"Don't trust that bitch!"Jo said.
"It's cool!"
"I'm sorry"I said.
"Don't apologize if you didn't do what you did I
wouldn't respect you let's take a walk.."

Kody and I moved from block to block and found ourselves in the garden.
"Anna Lynn Nix,involuntary man's slaughter,you shoved your stepfather out of a window,I have my sources"

I was shocked how she told me about me.
"I didn't shove him I pushed him off me,he was on top of me drunk"
"Bastard was molesting you huh?it's okay most of the girls in here have been raped and molested,I was ,I'm not ashamed to say it,it fucks you up completely,look you wanna run with me?you gotta prove yourself"

"Lunch count!line up!"the officer in duty shouted.
"Talk later!"she said and left.

I was moving along the hallway when I was suddenly pushed in a certain room.
The room was fancy and had most of the things.There was Kody and her friends.
"Wow how did you have all this?"
"Welcome,have a seat!let's just say you do them favors sometimes they return the gesture,have a drink "she said handing me a bottle of wine.

"This is Bella Tory switch,Jo"I got the bottle and took a few sips.
"Not bad huh?now as much as I would like to welcome you it's not the way it just works I saw that bitch fucking with you you're gonna walk up there and clock her in the head and we're gonna record it with this"she said showing me a camera.

"That way if you try to bring us down we got our asses  covered,what's the matter?"
I just nodded,got up and left.