0822

Drug use
Mention of rape
Smut scene
Anna's POV
Kody got close to me and locked her eyes with mine.
"Relax,you're in now it's official "she said massaging my shoulders "damn girl you drank the whole thing "she said taking the bottle from me.

She moved and sat on her bed and brought out a pack of drugs.
"I told you I don't do that shit!"
"Don't be a pussy it's not a needle it's when you start shooting up that's when you become a zombie"

She exhaled the smoke in my mouth.
"I can't "
"If I didn't think you could handle it "she said lightening up the cigar .
"What are you giggling about?"
"Last month I was in my room playing with my..."I laughed.
"Playing with your what?your pussy?"
"No"I said laughing."playing with my cello"
"You know how to play with the cello?"

"Yeah my grandma taught me that's the only thing that would ease my mind when he was doing that stuff to me I would close my eyes and think of the music"
"You have the most beautiful smile,you should smile more I'm usually not into girls but ...you ,you're special if anybody try to hurt you they'd have to come to go through me first "she said and kissed me and I gladly responded.

I feel her hand in my hair,she gently scratched my head and moved her hand to my chin then neck making my face warm in embrace.

I felt pressure between my legs and almost moaned.she started kissing me again and removed my prison clothes and she removed hers too.

She put one in my boobs in her mouth while moving her hand down my pants.
She layed me down her bed and started kissing me all over then reached on my private part as she started licking me.

She continued massaging my pussy with her tongue.Flicking her tongue across my pussy.
"I'm about to..."

I didn't even finish my sentence when I came in her mouth.
I opened my legs as she got between them as she started moving up and down.

I cum for the second time and so does she.
"Damn"I said while putting on my clothes.
"I know right,be my girl please "

I didn't answer her when Jo came in.
"Don't look at me like that,I can fuck who I want bitch!"

Jo didn't say anything but rather walked away.
"What the hell is going on here!?"an officer asked from outside.
"Nothing"
"0822 this is not your cell!Get out!"