Solitary

Anna's POV
I walked in the rest room and found the bully with the friends watching tv.
She just saw me and ran towards me.
"What's good bitch?"she said and pushed me.

She didn't respond when I punched her.
She fell down and I picked her up and punched her yet again.
I had to beat the hell out of her because of the anger I had been holding on.

The officers came and stopped our fight.
I was taken to a certain room.
"Remove your clothes inmate!"he commanded.

I removed my clothes and went through torture.
After what seemed like hours I was taken to Frank's office.
"Alright sir!"
"Thank you,did you have fun?that was only 48 hours now can you imagine what the whole lot of 2 weeks would be like?they tell me you're with the low riders now,the low riders you know I know that I have 119 cameras around here I can see everything,every time and everywhere,if I didn't like you I could put you in there for two weeks they would have left you alone they really would have but you didn't take my deal you should uhm consider yourself lucky I'll tell you what you don't want to go back solitary "he got up and got close to me.

"And what you gonna do,you're gonna give me the best blow job you've ever given either you do that or I'm gonna lock you up 23 hours a day for a month that's gonna be bad"he said touching my cheek.

"I mean you get out of there you won't even know your name "

And with that I decided to go back to solitary.

After a day I was out.
Kody decided to tattoo my arm.
"Stop twitching,be happy this is a celebration don't worry when they new shipment of girls comes in he's gonna forget about you,all done,badass right?you better like it!give us a minute"Kody said to all her friends.
It was now me and her.
"Shut the door!"