1-No.(🪐)

Finneys pov-
I hated high school, especially since Robin Arellano was there. He and his stupid fucking friends made my life a living hell. They beat me any chance they got!

I was in my room, watching TikTok when Gwen came in "OH MY GOD! Did you hear what happened!?" I shook my head "nope, what happened?" "Robins uncle got arrested! AND ROBINS COMING TO STAY HERE!" my eyes widened "FUCK NO! No. Nope. You're kidding!" Gwen shook her head "nope! He's gonna be here soon!"

I rushed down stairs "DAD! You can't let Robin stay here!" My dad looked over "the fuck I can't. I'm a grown ass man, I can do what I want. Don't complain because you don't like him" I groaned "whatever!" I then heard the doorbell "Finney, since you love Robin so much, go get the door" I rolled my eyes but went to the door and opened it "oh. Hi Finn.." Robin had pure rage in his eyes "hi Robin." Robin looked me up and down. I was wearing a tight black tank top and grey sweatpants "come in." I moved aside so Robin could come in "hi Robin!" My dad said, fake joy in his voice. "You two go up to Finneys room" Robin smiled and grabbed my arm, dragging me upstairs. Once we got to my room, Robin shoved me down "the fuck are you wearing? Your fat. You don't need to show it." I rolled my eyes "whatever." Robin looked around my room "hm. What's with the poster- what the fuck is that." He pointed to a Ronaldo poster "uhm..I like soccer?" Robin walked up to it "and it's signed?" I nodded. I had went to one of his soccer games a few months back and got a jersey and the poster signed. "Yup." Robin nodded. "Your room is..faggoty" my room wasn't really..

Robins pov-
I had no idea Finney was a basic white boy. His room..was something straight out of Pinterest(literally)

was something straight out of Pinterest(literally)

(Finneys room)

(Finneys closet)

(Finneys closet)

————-
Later

Finneys pov- Robin had just sat on my bed, on his phone. "Hey Robin..can I ask you something?" Robin didn't even look up "hm." I sighed "why do you hate me so much?" Robin looked up "because? You're a fag. You don't belong. You're not normal" he went back to his phone "oh." I went on my phone and texted the gc with me, Vance, Bruce, Billy and, Griffin.

Most powerful sperms 💯🤓

Finnsta 🥸- y'all know why Robin is such a dick?

Brucyyy ⚾️- 🤷

Vance 🥶- he giving u problems?

Finnsta 🥸- yh, he called me a fag 😒

Vance 🥶- I'll kick his ass.

Finnsta 🥸- kk, thanks dude.

—————

Robin was looking at the back of my phone "who you texting?" I looked up "friends." Robin chuckled "what friends?" I rolled my eyes and went on TikTok.  My fyp was filled with edits of cars, soccer, baseball, fandoms and some other stuff.

Robins pov-

My phone was on do not disturb and when I turned it off there were so many texts from my girlfriend..ugh. I  got up and went to the bathroom because I didn't want Finney spying.

Mi amor 😍🫶🏻

Mi amor 😍🫶🏻- BBY!!
Mi amor 😍🫶🏻-LOVEEE!!! ANSWER MEEE...
Mi amor 😍🫶🏻- *photo*

I opened the picture to see her tits. I was surprised..very surprised.

Me- uhm..why'd you send that?

Mi amor 😍🫶🏻- you excited 😉

Me- yeah..

Mi amor 😍🫶🏻-send me one, ml

I was uncomfortable with sending nudes..but I did..

———

A few days later

Finneys pov-

It was fall and I wanted to enjoy the day. I went outside and sat in my trampoline. The smell of pumpkin spice filled my nose. I lived near a coffee shop. They always had their door open so that's probably why. I loved the smell. Robin came out "get your ass inside! It's cold!" I rolled my eyes "it's nice out.." Robin sighed "if you get sick that's not my problem." Robin mumbled and went back inside.

I stayed outside for a few hours, until the street lights came on. I went inside and of course..my dad was drunk "is he always like this?" Robin asked "yup..and when he's not, he's out." Robin hummed and went upstairs, I followed "fag." I rolled my eyes.

I hated Robin.