5- sleepover pt. 2(🪐)(💧)

Finneys pov-
Me and griffin kept talking and Robin was still playing with my arm. He seemed happy and distracted

"Guys, I'm hungry" Vance announced "it's your house, go get something?" Bruce shoved Vance a bit "yeah, yeah, fuck you" Vance got up and headed to the kitchen.

Bruce seemed to have noticed Robin playing with my hands "is he okay?" Bruce asked, pointing "he's fine, he's just a bit overwhelmed" Robin didn't even look up.

Vance came back with a few bags of chips and drinks. Vance threw a bottle of coke at me and I had to pull my hand away to catch it, thank god I did because Robin pulled my arm right back into his lap. Guess I wasn't drinking or eating anything for a while "what's up with him?" Vance's voice sounded slightly concerned "he's a bit overwhelmed" Vance nodded "oh."

For the next hour, Robin played with my hands. I had to move to the smaller couch so Vance could sit next to Griffin to talk about some shit.

I got up and Robin stood up with me. I went to the smaller couch and sat down, Bruce was in the other spot so Robin just took a seat on my lap, grabbing my hands and playing with them again. Vance and Billy looked at me, trying not to laugh. I mouthed the words 'shut the fuck up' Vance and Billy had looked at eachother but shut up.

———-
Robins pov-
Finneys lap was nice, I liked it. His hands were still as soft, tho I was getting tired. I looked up at Finney, and he had his head tilted back. His Adam's apple was very noticeable. I noticed a few moles and freckles on his neck but I ignored it.

I shifted a bit on his lap and Finney let out a soft noise..god, I forgot some people are sensitive.. "sorry.." I mumbled "it's fine."

After another hour Vance got up "okay, sleeping arrangements!" I looked over "Finney and Robin, get a room, literally. You two sleep in the basement(not a bad one).

(Like this but the couch is a bed and there's no windows)

_______________

Vance led us to the basement, it was nice "don't be up fucking all night." I glared at Vance. No fucking way.

Finney went to lay on the bed, I did too but my girlfriend texted me

My bby 💗

My bby 💗- oh my god! Matty is so good at the finger and mouth combo!

Robin🇲🇽- okay? Cool.

My bby 💗- ikkkk I squirted like three times!!

Robin 🇲🇽- uhm..okay? I'm about to go to bed.

My bby 💗- kk ly.

Robin 🇲🇽- 🖕

I looked over and saw Finney sleeping, I smiled. I put my hand on his neck and took a photo, and added it to my snap story

 I put my hand on his neck and took a photo, and added it to my snap story

Within seconds my gf texted me

My bby 💗

My bby 💗- *story reply* ROBIN ARELLANO WHAT THE FUCK!?

Robin 🇲🇽- what?

My bby 💗- your cheating on me???

Robin 🇲🇽- I wouldn't call it that, just bromance.

I turned my phone off my phone and laid next to Finney. We laid facing away from eachother.

———-
It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I sat up and turned my phone on. My girlfriend posted on her story, Matty and her making out. Two can play that game.

I kissed Finneys neck and took a photo of that

She ain't the only one, tho I felt bad for using Finney like that

She ain't the only one, tho I felt bad for using Finney like that. I sighed and turned my phone off, laying back down.

———-
The next morning(still Robins pov)

I woke up, alone in the basement. I sat up and stretched.

I got out of the bed and went upstairs, Finney was sitting at the table, eating pancakes and talking to Bruce about baseball. I sat next to Finney and stole one of the strawberries off his pancake "Robin, really?" I nodded "I'm hungry?" Finney chuckled "then get your own food, I'm not sharing." I rolled my eyes "but like..I'm too tired to make my own food...." I whined "Womp Womp." Griffin chimed in, Finney burst out laughing "damn" I sighed and rolled my eyes "shut up, you took the word fun size too seriously" everybody laughed..Vance even spit out his coffee "DAMNNN"

After a small roast battle everyone decided to go on a walk.

We were all walking on the sidewalk, talking about random stuff, like celebrities and celebrity crushes "hey Robin, who's your celebrity crush?" I thought for a moment. "Hm..probably Jessica Alba" that was a total lie. "She is hot.."

We walked for a little bit until it started raining, that sucked. Finney didn't bring a hoodie so I gave him mine "But-" "Finn, just take it. I don't need it" Finney nodded and put it on.

He was cute..