4-sleepover(🪐)(💧)

Finneys pov-
It was early in the morning when my alarm went off, I had no clue why. It was Saturday(I lost track) but, today was the sleepover. Robin was still asleep, he was cuddling a pillow. I chuckled a bit, it was quite cute. I got out of bed and got dressed.

I put on a white shirt, grey sweatpants and red and white Nikes. I added some accessories, such as a necklace and a few rings.

Robin soon woke up and got dressed as well, he wore something that said Manu Chao with a guy with a guitar by the ocean?? I had no idea.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and Robin followed soon after "what do you want for breakfast?" Robin shrugged "whatever is fine, perra" I had no idea what he said, but it was probably something bad. I brushed it off and made him toast, I burnt it a bit on purpose. He didn't deserve a good breakfast. I made myself a breakfast sandwich. Robin didn't eat, he was too busy in his phone.

I snatched the phone from his hand "no phones when eating, Głupi(Polish to English- dumbass) you know better" Robin gave me a confused look "fuck did you say?" I didn't tell him. I didn't understand Spanish so he shouldn't understand Polish.

I was sitting in the living room, Gwen was watching looney toons and Robin was sitting next to me, he was texting someone. His leg was slightly bouncing but I decided to ignore it.

It was 4pm, time for us to leave to head to Vance's. We got our stuff and left.

Robin wouldn't get his face out of the phone.

———-

Robins pov-
My girlfriend, Val was being annoying and quite mean, sending videos of some dude playing with her. She also made jokes about my dad, which I hated.

My bby 💗

My bby 💗-
That's why Matty has better dick than you 🖕

Robin 🇲🇽-
Wow. Are you serious?

My bby 💗- yeah, he's so much bigger and over all better 😩

Robin 🇲🇽-
Wtv.

I stopped texting her, I was hurt by what she said and she kind of made me insecure about myself. Whatever..

Finney was looking at me, his eyes had concern in them "you okay?" I nodded "I'm fine."

We soon arrived at Vance's house

Finney knocked on the door and Robin soon answered "hey lil dudes, come in" Vance stepped aside and let us in.

Bruce, Griffin and Billy were already there.

Everyone was doing their own thing and my girl kept blowing up my phone, so I put it on DND(do not disturb) she was getting on my last nerve.

It had been an hour and I decided to check the messages.

My bby 💗

My bby 💗- *video*

Robin 🇲🇽- what the fuck, Valerie

My bby 💗- what? Don't like his dick? I sure do 😩😩

Robin 🇲🇽- fuck you.

My bby 💗- already being done, small dick 🖕🖕🤓🤓

My leg was shaking like crazy, my hands too. To record a video is one thing, but to send it to me? I felt tears fill my eyes, no. I couldn't cry, not here.

Finney seemed to have noticed because he scooted closer "Robin, you okay?" I felt like shit, NO! I wasn't okay! But I couldn't say that.. "I'm fine." My hands shaking and picking gave it away "Robin, you're gonna bleed, stop." Finney grabbed my hand and stopped me "Finn, stop. I'm fine." Finney put his hand on mine "play with my hands, please don't pick at yours." I nodded, I never realized that playing with something helped!

Vance was looking over with a 'what's wrong?' Look but I just looked down at Finneys hands, they were pale and the only color were his veins, which I was tracing.

Finneys hands were so soft, like..baby skin soft, what did he use to make them that way? I moved to his rings, taking them off and putting them back on his fingers. His hands were small, but they were perfect.

———-

Finneys pov- I let Robin do his thing. He was distracted and quiet, which was all that mattered. Robin traced all my veins, all the way up to my shoulder and then he moved down to my rings, which he took off and put back on me.

Me and Griffin were talking about some random show "like, I hated that one girl..Debbie! She sucks!" I nodded my head in agreement "for real, she ruins everything, especially when she got mad at Liam for not taking care of HER kid!" Griffin chuckled "yeah, but I also really like Ian, he's funny" I nodded "I like Lip more but it's your opinion"

This sleepover was amazing.