2- dad!(💧)(🪐)

TW-abuse
Finneys pov-
It had been a few weeks and me and Robin hadn't gotten along..at all. He invited his friends over just to beat me up!

I was sitting in my room, crying. I had remembered how my mom died. It hurt me, usually I pushed the thoughts away but I couldn't this time! I imagined the blood..the cops..everything. I hated my mother for what she did, but boy did I miss her. I got up and went to the living room. "Dad..?" My dad looked over "what Finney." "Why did mom-" My dad gave me a hard slap "don't fucking talk about her." I sighed "okay." I mumbled and went back to my room.

———-

Robins pov-
I got back from the arcade and went to Finneys room. I walked in and saw him curled up, crying "fuck is wrong with you?" Finney didn't respond I walked over to him "no need to be all emo." Finney shoved me away "go away." He cried "whatever." I felt a bit confused, he was fine just this morning! Now he's being a little bitch. I left the room.

———-

Robins pov-
Finney didn't even come down for dinner. I went back to the room "okay, what the hell is going on with you!?" Finney looked up, his eyes were puffy and his face was all red. I sighed and walked over, sitting next to him. "What's wrong." I had to put on a sweet tone "my mother." I nodded "what about her?" Finney looked down "I miss her." I wasn't the best at comforting..at all "oh. Well, she's in a better place..? I bet she misses you just as much." Finney broke out in a sob. I had no clue what to do! I just sat there.

Fuck.