News!!!

Hey everybody, it's me! Good Ol' Mr. Maniac. Okay, I'm gonna cut the act, and get real with y'all. Now... I know you're probably thinking "Hey, why hasn't this guy updated this book in like 3 months"? And to that I have an answer.

So over the course of those months I've been working on other story's trying to do another chapter for my friend (but that's a whole other can of worms I won't get into), and during those months of me writing that chapter I made slight edits to this book, and was happy with it. But I had a little time to reread my creation so I decided to do that. And while doing that upon further inspection I realized something that may surprise you...

This book sucks ass. Like the jokes are good and the writing is... meh, but I just don't think I portrayed this book in the way I intended it to. Which is crazy because I'm the creator of the book. And judging by the title you probably know what this is.

If you don't then I'll just say it: I'm rewriting the book. So those who didn't know now know. Now I'm rewriting this book for two different reasons. The first reason being that I just don't like the way I included a certain character, and that character being Inversion who's meant to be like (Y/N)'s alternate personality.

The character in general was just confusing so that's why in the rewritten version HE'S OUT!!! BITCH NEVER EXISTED!!!! Now, instead of Inversion I'm making it to where it's kind of similar to Mike Tyson not wanting to reignite his ego. And in (Y/N)'s case him not wanting to reignite The Maniac if that makes sense.

Now the second reason I'm rewriting this book is... I'd say pretty obvious considering some of y'all figured it out but let me go ahead and explain.

So as some of y'all have pointed out most of the parts of this book are basically direct copy of DForrester's Splatoon book, which (I have to give credit where it's due) is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY MORE popular than mine.

In which I'd like to come out and say is 100% true, and I had NO REASON to do that. I'd just like to take a moment and apologize to y'all for the lack of originality, and apologize to DForrester (if he even sees this) for plagiarizing your work. Like I said before I had no reason to do that and am deeply sorry.

It's just that when I started writing this book I didn't know what I was getting into. I didn't expect this to "blow up" that much, hell I didn't even expect to get a lot of followers. All I had were ideas that no one else was doing so I decided to write them. And back then I wasn't as good as a writer I  am now. I was a rookie, (still am but not that much any more) and had no experience.

So that is why I'm going to rewrite this book, to make this story better, make y'all happy, and most importantly make this story more original than it was before and not plagiarize other peoples work. (Once again DForrester I apologize)

Now if you'd like to see (Y/N)'s new journey that I wish to bring him on, come back here tomorrow. Yes you heard me tomorrow, where I will definitely get one, and hopefully two rewritten chapters for y'all to enjoy!

Expect new and improved writing, me tying up loose ends, new songs, and most importantly NO MORE INVERSION!!! (We don't like him. Or more accurately I don't like him)

Anyway hopefully I'll see y'all tomorrow while I'll try to fix the mess I've created that is this story. Don't wanna keep this going for too long so GOODBYE my fellow readers and I hope you all love the new and improved version of this story!