Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.7

"Master!" 

As soon as Mo Zhiyang sat down, he heard someone calling his name. He was so frightened that he quickly wiped the oil off his mouth with his sleeves. Only when he was sure that nothing had been stained did he feel relieved.

The man was sitting on the chair like a dog, with his back to the door and his right hand on the round table, dozing off. 

"Master!"

There was another call, and Mo Zhiyang pretended that he just woken up and turned to look at the door.

Lu Jishi's eyes met with his, and for a moment he was so happy that he didn't know what to do. His thoughts in his heart were soothed, "Master, thank you for your hard work."

"What are you doing here?" Mo Zhiyang retracted his hand and sat upright.

The joyful mood was extinguished by these cold words. Lu Jishi lowered his eyes and said, "I came to bring tea to Master. Master must be thirsty."

After saying that, he put the tea on the table and poured him a cup with his own hands.

The chicken he just ate was indeed a bit salty. Mo Zhiyang didn't think much about it. He picked up the tea and took a sip. It was indeed good, and then he continued to drink it. 

"F*ck!"

When Qionghua rushed over, she saw the master in the room, who had already drank some tea. She took a deep breath and lost the courage to enter the room.

Turning around and leaving quietly, Qionghua comforted herself, "As long as I don't say that I gave the medicine, no one will know that it was me. Yes, yes, yes, senior sister, what evil intentions do you have?"

The more she thought about it, the scarier it became, and finally she couldn't help it anymore, and ran away, "Mom, it took a lot of effort for me to wear it once, and it took a lot of time for me to hit CP. I can't die like this!"

"Senior Sister, what's wrong with you?" Zhang Zifan saw Senior Sister running from the Master's courtyard and thought she was also being punished by Master, "Is it Master?"

"Not Master, everything is fine. Don't ask me!" Qionghua didn't dare to answer. She ran back to her courtyard and immediately closed the door.

Those who didn't know better thought that zombies were chasing her to the door.

Mo Zhiyang only felt that today's tea had a strange aroma and was very delicious. He drank two more cups, but as soon as he put down the cup, he felt something was wrong.

"Why is it hot?" Mo Zhiyang sat on the chair and wanted to take off his clothes, but found that there was still a person standing there, and immediately said with a straight face, "You go down first."

It was rare that Lu Jishi didn't refuse. He bowed and left, closing the door behind him before leaving.

But he didn't leave. The door he closed before leaving left a small gap, allowing him to peek into what was going on inside.

"It's so hot." Mo Zhiyang rubbed his forehead and was surprised: It's rare to eat too much chicken, is it a big supplement? But it's not right, it feels like a fire is about to burst into flames.

Standing up while holding on to the table, he staggered and untied his belt, "What's going on? Why is it so hot!"

As a result, Mo Zhiyang was about to walk to the bed. As soon as he lifted his feet, his whole body went limp and he fell to the ground. "Uh~ What's going on? I feel so dizzy."