Andy x Reader - Missing You (smut)

1472 words

"Hey, I'm home baby. I'm really tired I have to say. But hey I got a present for you." Andy says, holding a small wrapped box in one hand while running the other through his hair.

"Oh my god." I gasp, smiling as he places the box in my hands.

I walk over to the kitchen counter, lifting myself onto it so I can sit.

I open the box and find a thin silver ring lined with diamonds 1/3 of the way around.

"Thank you so much Andy." I say as I place the ring around my left ring finger, it sitting perfectly a top my wedding ring.

"You're very welcome baby. Now come here." He says the first part smiling, his hands in his pockets. The second part has a demanding undertone.

"No I think I'm fine here on the kitchen counter." I giggle, covering my mouth with my left hand. The ring shining in the light.

"Oh dear lord you are testing my patience again Y/N. What, you want me to come to you? You are getting on my nerves you know that?" He groans, pressing his palm to his forehead.

"I hope so." I say, biting the nail of my thumb, smiling.

"You want me to be pissed off with you?" He raises his voice.

"In a teasing way of course. I want you to let your anger out on me." I wink.

"So you want me to come over there..." He remarks in a deep, stern voice.

"Yes sir."

"Fuck." He whispers, walking toward me.

He stands infront of me, between my legs, placing his hands on my waist.

I hang my arms over Andy's shoulders while looking into his eyes, tilting my head to the side smiling.

"So you've been missing me huh?" He whispers in my ear.

"Oh so much baby." I reply, and it comes out almost whiny.

"Well I've missed you too sweetie. And I've been thinking about you. I've been thinking of all the things I wanted to do to you. If you only knew." He places a kiss just under my ear, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Please show me what you've been thinking about, please" I whimper as I move my body closer to his, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"God you're killing me." He runs his hand up and down my thigh.

"Mh, Andy" I moan, throwing my head back as Andy begins to kiss my neck while tangling his left hand into the hair at the base of my head.

"Fuck, I missed your lips." He whispers.

"I missed y-" My voice squeaks and cuts off as I feel Andy's hand move from my waist. Travelling downward, placing his thumb on my clit.
He begins strong, steady circles.

He chuckles lightly, using the hand he had tangled in my hair to pull my head forward and kiss me passionately.

I tug on his hair as I moan lightly into the kiss, I can feel Andy smirking against my mouth.

"You like that baby?
I missed you, Y/N. A lot..."

Andy moves his hand from my clit to unbutton the first few button of his shirt.

I whine at the loss of pressure.

He pauses and looks at me, almost annoyed.

He then pulls my hair back, whispering in my ear with a sharp and agressive voice.