Charlie x Vaggie

EXHAUSTION

Charlie laid in bed, feeling more exhausted than normal. Her eyes barely able to stay open, as her body laid there in agony. Razzle and Dazzle laid beside her in reassurance, worried for the girl.

"Sweetie?" Her girlfriend, Vaggie, asked as she wandered into the room, "Are you okay? You haven't left your bed at all today." She wondered worriedly, showing sympathy towards one of the only people she cares for.

"I'm just so tired." Charlie replied with a yawn, obvious darkened eye bags underneath her eyes expressing her exhaustion for her. She felt so physically and mentally tired.

"About what?" Vaggie asked in concern, she'd never seen her in such a depressive, tiring state, it worried her deeply.

"About.. Everything. I don't get that much sleep because I'm trying my best to come up with all these new ideas, Im trying to come up with ways to help save everyone from the extermination, there's so much to do and I'm just so tired." Charlie let out a overwhelmed sigh, she just wanted to lay in bed and never wake up again. Her body was basically telling her she needs to take a break, she felt so sore.

Vaggie immediately felt a wave of guilt hit her, "I'm really sorry, I'm trying my best to help you." She sat down on the bed next to her exhausted girlfriend, her hand being placed upon her shoulder in comfortability.

"It's not your fault, babe, and you really don't have too. I know it's hard on you as much as it is me." She worried deeply about everyone else's problems except her own, she could be in the most excruciating physical pain, and she'd still help everyone else in need before taking care of herself.

"It may be hard, but I can do it. You deserve the rest, you should stay in bed for today." She gently rubbed her hand up and down her arm slowly, watching a small smile creep up onto her girlfriend's face.

"Are you sure?" Charlie questioned gratefully as she turned over, facing the other.

"Yes, I'm sure. We'll be okay." She leaned down, pressing her lips to Charlie's forehead with a smile, watching as her cheeks grew the tiniest bit of red.

"I love you." Vaggie continued, smiling down at her girlfriend with meaningful intention.

"I love you too."

(a/n: this oneshot is incredibly short, but i had no other ideas.)