Lucifer x Alastor

ULTERIOR MOTIVES

The two powerful beings kissed only lightly, Lucifer couldn't help but plant small kisses onto the other's face, physical touch, along with gift giving, was his love languages.

"I love you," The fallen angel whispered into the night, towards the ever so powerful overlord, knowing his response won't be up to his expectations.

Lucifer heard a pitiful sigh escape out of the other's mouth, his small smile quickly turning into a frown, "You are aware I'm using you for ulterior motives, right?" Alastor spoke to confirm, not a single ounce or guilt, or love stringing inside his body.

Lucifer was silent for only a moment, he felt tears well up in his eyes, them being wiped away from the other, his hand going up to hold his, desperate for any type of contact, love, even if it was one sided.

"Oh, Alastor," The fallen angel started, letting out a sorrowful sigh, "I've lived in hell for so much longer than you, you think I can't tell when people are taking advantage of me?" His voice threatening to break, his tone full of depress.

"I don't care about your motives. You can break my heart if that's what you seek, it's your's to break anyway." He affirmed with the heart-pounding feeling full of dread.

He laid his head upon Alastor's shoulder, breathing in his scent as he basked into his warmth. Love and doubt crawling his mind, unsure of what to do.

Alastor's arms simply wrapped around the other as he was sat in his lap, romantic feelings completely disregarded from his mind, the only things he felt for him, was pity, and the urge of manipulation, which was well used in their every day lives.

(a/n: i don't really ship this, or alastor with anyone, but i have writers block and i saw this in a radioapple comic and decided to put it into a small one shot.)