Alastor's Daughter

PLACE OF SUFFERING

     Lonest, the five year old lonely child, ran through the streets of Hell, hoping to get out of her vicious attackers presence.

Tears strung down her face, her leg was torn up and bleeding relentlessly. She then came across a guy simply walking down the street, he wore all red and appeared to be half deer.

She took notice to what seems to be a wallet stringing from his pocket, her eyes widened as she realized she could finally treat herself to some food and care with any kind of money she could find.

She silently walked closer to the man, her small hand grabbing his wallet and slowly pulling it towards her, her heart beating a million miles per second, extremely frightened for the thought of being caught.

Alastor couldn't help but feel as if something was touching him, quickly looking down to his right to see a little arm pulling his wallet back into their presence.

The man swiftly turned around in hope to brutalize whatever dumbass decided to take his money, "And just what do you think you're doing?" He asked the little girl behind him, his voice softening as he realized it was only a child.

Tears well up in her eyes once again as she realized who she was talking to, "I'm so sorry, sir! I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me! I just needed some money for food!" She cried out, absolutely terrified for her outcome of the situation.

"No need to fret, young one. I won't harm you." After being silent for a few moments, he decided not to torture the young child only requesting for food money.

After hearing that, Lonest's tears eventually slowed down, along with her poor sobs that gave her a headache, "I promise I won't do it again..!"

"Now now, child, wipe your tears. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to help you." He stated kindly with a wide smile stuck plastered onto his face.

Lonest may be really young, but she knows who the Radio Demon is. She was frightened, yet she knew she was too scared to disobey.

"What — What do you mean?" She stuttered in agony, looking up to the manipulative man.

"I mean I'm going to take you in. Hell is quite the place of suffering, nothing for a young girl like you to have to suffer alone. Come with me." The young girl followed the man in silence, too shy to speak even a whisper.

"Now, what is your name?" He asked as he gazed down to the little girl following by his side,

"Lonest." She answered quietly, her tears slowly drying up. "Ah," He responded shortly, associating her name with the word 'alone.'

"Are you hungry?" He asked with intent, walking into what seems as a hotel, "Mhm," The enthusiastic hum answered his question, leading her into his hotel room with the same creepy smile.

"Oh, hey Alastor, who's this?" A tall woman in long blonde hair asked suspiciously, in high wonder as to why a dangerous, careless, cannibalistic overlord would bring in a child unless for malicious intent.

"This, my dear, is Lonest. I found her on the street. She clearly needs some care." Charlie was quick to feel uneasy, understanding quite well how exceptionally good Alastor is at manipulating, anything to get what he wants.

"Oh, okay. Well it's lovely to meet you," She smiled towards the little girl, who appeared to be uneasy also, "Is she going to be staying here?"

"Well, I certainly hope so. Now let's go, my dear." His attention was then turned towards the young girl beside him, directing her to his room.

She took in her surroundings, taking a couple deep breaths to accept her new twisted reality.

She sat down as she ate the food placed in front of her, not giving a care in the underworld as she quickly ate it all like her life depended on it.

"Thank you, sir, I haven't eaten in a couple days.." Lonest spoke quietly, for what felt like the first time.

"Well, thankfully, you won't have to deal with that struggle anymore." Alastor reassuringly informed the other,

For once in her dreadful life, Lonest finally felt as if she would be alright.

(a/n: i know it's not much, but i've been working on this for days and i've been so busy, and i'm really sorry for that. credits to @eylulaydin14 , thank you for the request !!)