Fem!Overlord Y/n x Velvette

TIREDNESS

     As you and Velvette got stuck in a particularly repetitive and boring meeting, the two of you gave small glances and touches to each other to cure your boredom.

Her hand was placed on top of your thigh, slowly tracing a line up and down, like a pattern, "Vox, we've been talkin' 'bout the same thing for months. We get it, you hate the Radio Demon, there's nothin' we can do about it! Stop bringin' us into your childish drama." Velvette spoke with an irritated eye roll, pretending as if she wasn't making you more flustered than ever.

Vox let out an irritated groan, standing up from his chair and pacing, "At least let Y/n and I leave, for fucks sake." She was clearly annoyed at the whole thing, when wasn't she?

You stayed silent during the whole meeting, trying your hardest not to fall asleep as Vox continued rambling on about his hatred towards Alastor, which is probably an internal obsessive crush at this point.

"Fine, fine, just fucking go." You two left in immediate, leaving Val to fend for himself.

Velvette let out a tired groan, "I'm so exhausted, my legs are so fucking sore," She complained, "Carry me." She demanded, exhaustion tinting her voice, and her body.

You gave her a glare that only explained one need, she let out a groan after an aggravating eye roll, "Please?"

"That's better." You respond, quickly obeying her request and picking her up, her legs wrapped around you tightly, in fear of being dropped, carrying her all the way to her room.

Comfortable silence filled the air along the way, you couldn't help but smile inevitably.

"What's got you so tired all of a sudden?" You asked while laying her down, a comforting tone tinting your voice.

"I don't know, haven't been gettin' much sleep, all my employees are makin' me do absolutely every little thing for 'em! It's exhausting." She explained as she pulled the covers over her, for a state of comfortability, reaching for her new girlfriend to lay in bed with her.

You let out a giggle as you laid down beside her, cuddling up to her, your arm around her waist and her legs intertwining with yours.

"I could help you with your job tomorrow, we'd spend more time together," You offered, a suggestive smile forming onto your face.

"Aww, you'd wanna spend more time with me?" She teased, her british accent showing off more than ever.

Her teasing voice caused you to blush, your lips curved into a small smile as you replied defeatedly, "Of course," Your voice was tinted with nervousness.

"You look so pathetic when you're nervous, it's adorable." Her teasing continued on, never once failing to make you more and more nervous.

"Let's go to sleep, hm?" She suggested, turning over and pulling your arms around her waist, her back pressing against your chest, signaling you to turn off the lamp beside the bed.

(a/n: rn i'm in desperate need of requests because i'm terrible at coming up with ideas 😔)