~First Day at U.A~

Who would've thought they'd be enrolled into the infamous school known as U.A? Me. I never thought I'd enter U.A but here I am on a bus filled with loud and annoying kids. "HEY Y/N, CATCH THIS!!" One of the kids in the back shout as they throw a banana peel at me. "Grow the fuck up. That's why you stuck in the fucking back and have to be the last ones off. Your time at U.A is shortening while mine has just begun. So quiet." I retort. The kids in the back of the bus are third years, it's their last year at U.A so they figure making everyone else's lives miserable before they leave is fun. The kids in the middle of the bus are second years, they don't talk a lot except for the two girls who take so many selfies of each other that their phone camera must've had enough. And up front where I am are the first years on a wonderful trip to the school where we shall grow into the most successful kids. That is, if none of us fail.

The bus pulls into U.A and stops, offloading the first years and then the second years. The third years have to be taken to another part of the school. "Y/N YOU MADE IT!" My friend Itsumi yells as she runs up to me and hugs me. "Yeah I made it." I reply in a tired manner. "I have class 1-B, what about you?" She asks. "I have.." I pull out my schedule to check. "Class 1-A with whoever Shota Aizawa is." "Oh, well at least we both have lunch period D!" "Yeah. At least."

I begin walking upstairs and roaming the halls until I found class 1-A. I glance at the tall door and walk in. As soon as I step foot into the classroom, I am greeted with yelling and shouting from kids on each side of the room. The yelling mainly coming from a spiky blonde haired boy. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. I find the desk with my name tag on it and sit down. A blue haired boy walks in and begins to reprimand the spiky blonde boy. Not even in here a single minute and he's already acting boss.

After everyone sits down, a scruffy man steps in the classroom. Everyone exchanges confused glances at each other. "Who the fuck is he?"