~Dorms~

I unlock the door leading to my dormitory and drag my luggage inside. They held our luggage in the main room where kids can hang out before going to their dorm. 'It's nice and spacious in here... I could get used to this.' I unpack my stuff, placing my laptop onto the desk, my stuffed toys on my bed, my diary in the drawer of the bedside table, and clothes in the closet. 'Could use some decor...'  I ponder about what to get for decor before being interrupted by a familiar voice. "Woah, you didn't pack a lot yet this room feels like home already!" Ochaco says, looking around the room. She picks up my favorite stuffed toy, a Beanie Baby that my grandma had bought me. "This one is really cute... Does she have a name?" Ochaco asks. "Angeline..." I reply. "You should come hang in the main room with us!" "You sure Sensei isn't in his dorm resting?" "He's in a meeting or something." "A meeting on the first day of school? I'll be damned."

In the main room, a pretty girl with a black ponytail is drinking some tea that she brewed while talking with some other classmates. Some boys were in a group arguing about random things they thought of. I could get used to this. Waking up in the morning to- "You kids should be getting ready for class, not acting like delinquents attempting to skip school." Aizawa boomed as he slammed the dormitory door open. A few groans came out from some kids and we left the main room for our classroom.