CHAPTER 3 ● FINALLY I FOUND YOU

RUDRANSH/POV

Curious about Amber, I searched the entire college but he was nowhere to be found. Despite Rihan and Neil seeming to have taken control of the suppliers, my main focus remains on locating Amber. As my brothers and I join forces to find him before leaving the college, I find myself face to face with Amber and the girl who bumped into me earlier as I retraced my steps to the event. Despite my attempts to avoid her gaze, I sense an undeniable pull towards her. It feels inevitable that I can no longer resist her; I am determined to have her at any cost. The intense desire I once felt has transformed into something deeper...

"When we met in Kashmir I didn't know she was my drewdrop but now I just can't handle it anymore after knowing she is the one , she is my Drewdrop. I feel myself being drawn towards her, and I'm starting to feel weak for her. I want her to be my strength, not my weakness. However, being close to her is creating turmoil within me, with strange emotions surfacing. But I refuse to let her take control over me. She will never become my weakness. ""

''I pushed my thoughts aside as soon as I heard Rihan's voice...

''His gaze shifted to Amber and her before turning to me and saying,

''Bro, is that the same girl who saw us on the deserted road that day ?'' He spoke in an unsure tone, still hesitant if it was indeed the same girl.''

"Yup, that's the same girl," I said with a smirk as I glanced at her teary face filled with fear. She was shaking from Amber's intimidating presence, but deep down, he wouldn't harm her as he knew her well. Fortunately, he had met her before and treated her kindly by hugging her without causing any harm. Amber didn't harm her, and Hunter didn't either. Funny how those folks target anyone near me, except for my brothers. When she was with us that night, they didn't lay a finger on her, just came up to us and hugged her.

"No need to worry, Kitten, he won't let hurt you," I reassured her.

"Damn it, Amber, why are you scaring my doll like that?" I muttered as I observed her trembling form.

"Even though she's terrified of Amber, we both know he'd never harm her," Rihan commented, and I nodded in agreement. My attention shifted back to my delicate girl, feeling the threat of Amber's menacing aura. It was evident that she was on the verge of collapsing, but I wouldn't allow that to happen. I decided to take action and spoke to Rihan

, "Get Amber out of the college, having him around poses a risk," I instructed.

"Okay, he replied. Together, we made our way towards them.

I took her hand, led her into a room, and gently pushed her against the wall.

whether she was trying to free herself because she sensed danger from Amber in the college, a smirk formed on my lips. As I brushed my finger against her slender waist,

"Don't worry my little doll nothing will happen to anyone " I thought
.

Her soft skin and enticing fragrance captivated me even more, making it nearly impossible to keep my distance. This obsession had consumed me to the point where I was willing to go to any lengths to ensure she remained by my side...

"despite any challenges I may face, whether it be against the world or even against God, nothing can come between us. She has captivated me completely, driving me to this intense desire for her. She is truly mine, and no one can change that."

"You are mine PRISHA SINGH RAJPUT "

", I was pondering all of this when that girl kicked me once again in the same spot she had hit me twice before. It made me wonder if she's not thinking about our future children. Each time she sees me, she strikes my vulnerable area."