Chapter 2: Wait what?!

We need therapy

Azalea
Okay wait
I'll send you the pic of the clip

AzaleaOkay waitI'll send you the pic of the clip

Mioko
AHHHH STOP THAT'S ACTUALLY SO PRETTY!

Azalea
I know!!
But the price, it's $78
And ya know I can't afford that

Mioko
Damn it I really wanted a pair

(Minho)
Those are indeed very pretty
I'll buy it for both of you
2 times 78 is ...
Wait imma use the calculator real quick

Mioko
Ain't no way
She's tweaking bro

Azalea
Nah it's probably a joke
You think Eliana really has $156 to spend on us?

(Minho)
156! Okay thanks!
Since I don't wanna go buy it from 'A', I'll just transfer the money to you guys

Azalea
Dude...
You actually sent me $78
That's
Kinda scary
Why are you doing this?

Mioko
Wait
Are you, is this your 'last gift' to us or something?
Eliana?
Like sorry
Just really hard to believe you'd be so generous

Azalea
Yeah like
An explanation?

(Minho)
Nah. Don't feel like it.

'Eliana' left the group

-_-_-_-_-

(Mioko's POV)

I tried to contact Eli many times. I sent her more than 70 messages, and Azalea did the same. There was, however, no reply from Eliana.

We tried to add her back into the group many times but she just left again and again. Eventually we gave up. We hoped we'd see her at University the next day and ask her about it.

Fortunately, she showed up! But she acted completely normal. She came and sat next to us and spoke very casually. Me and Azalea looked at each other confused.

We asked her about the group chat. "What group chat?" She asked in response.
"You know the group chat we were planning to create yesterday?" Azalea said.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! Let's do it today!" Eliana said, which put me and Azalea in more confusion.
"You were literally talking to us in the group chat yesterday," I told her.

She laughed and said, "dude ya'll didn't even add me, how am I gonna text in the gc?"
"No but!" Azalea said, opening the chats from the previous day. She showed the chats to Eli which left her with wide eyes and fried braincells.

"But that was not me! Dude you added some stranger and for some reason they played along!" Eliana said.
"Brooo why would a stranger do that? And mind explaining the $158?" I said, smacking Eli's shoulder.

"What?!" She exclaimed in shock. We started to believe her a bit, we decided to tell her everything that happened in detail.
"You sureee it's not a prank?" Azalea asked her, still not believing her 100%

"Dude, look at my chats, where do you see any messages from you from yesterday?" Eliana said. "Give me your number," we did as told.

She typed out number in and said, "see! It's unsaved! It wasn't me who you chatted with yesterday!"
And then we finally believed her. But now it was time to wonder.

Who in their right mind would transfer 158 dollars to 2 random weird girls?! Clearly we accidentally added a very rich person to our group chat.

We sat to think, and we eventually came to the conclusion that, perhaps we added a rich grandma with no caring grandkids, and she loved talking to us because we felt like we could've been her grandchildren.

And she sent us money for hair clips because it comforted her and made her feel like we were actually her granddaughters. "Wait, that's kinda sad though," Azalea said.

"Yeah," I said.
"We should add her back," Eliana suggested.
"Yeah but she keeps leaving the group," I declined.
"We could try adding her from my number, and saying something that makes her feel forced to stay?" Eliana said.

"Like what?" Azalea asked.
"Idk, let's see," Eliana replied.

-_-_-_-_-

We need therapy

Eliana added unknown

Mioko
Please don't leave the group again
We need you.
Whoever you are, there is something urgent we need to ask you, right now!

Azalea
The money you sent us was sweet but our parents are questioning where it came from.
You see, we're just kids
And Eliana's parents they..
Since we thought she gave us the money..

Mioko
We told the adults that we get the money from Eliana
And her parents are ready strict
They aren't even listening to her and punishing her very harshly...

Azalea
Please respond and tell us who you are..

-_-_-_-_-

Rewind to earlier in the day, Han was scrolling through lee know's phone and was shocked to see $78 each to two random phone numbers.

He showed it to Chan, and Chan immediately went to question Lee know. At first of course Chan scolded leeknow when he found out he bought hair clips for no reason, but then again, lee know is 26, he shouldn't be nagged like a kid.

Lee know told Chan and the others about the conversation, and they all had a good laugh. Like, a rolling off the couch smacking their thighs kinda laugh.

Of course everyone teasing scolded lee know for giving away money for no reason, but then again, it was only $156 dollars, can't make that much of a difference.

Those girls probably bought their hair clips and are happily wearing them and being grateful to the random oppa who bought it for them.

As they were talking about other things, similar funny instances etc, they heard another ping. Lee know explained that it must be them trying to find out who he is by adding him again.

Chan checked the texts and his face looked horrified. Concerned, Lee know grabbed the phone and read the text while the rest peeked from behind his shoulder.

The texts had thoroughly scared all of them and they decided that Chan should be the one to text them back.

-------------------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3