8.

⁉️Smut chapter, mutual masturbation.
Slight choking. Spit play. Fingering, teasing. ⁉️

🧚🏾‍♂️

"Oh you like that huh?" He smirked sucking on my ear.

I bit my lip trying to conceal my moans. No one was supposed to see what me and Felix did and of course wooyoung of all people did.

Fuck he's gonna tease me.

"Speak up baby, I wanna hear you." He reached his hand under the hoodie I stole from San rubbing mind numbing circles against my pantie covered clit that was sticking to me more and more as my slick coated them.

"F-fuck woo." I moaned into his neck lightly nipping at his collar bone as he applied more pressure.

His other hand encasing my neck like a necklace
I loved oh so much. He squeezed as he slipped his hand into my panties. I sucked in breath as his fingers ghosted over my clit. I rocked my hips wanting to feel his hand press harder as ain't my clit.

He popped my thigh pulling his hands away "stay still."

He pulled his fingers away from me as placing them near my lips. "Not that you need it you're already so wet for me but be a good girl and open up." He kissed down my neck sucking as he slipped his fingers between my lips.

He groaned feeling my tongue rub against his fingers. As I sucked them with earnest.

I wanted him to know what Felix felt even if it's just with his fingers.

"She sucks like a fucking pro." Felix whined as changbin pulled him into his lap but did nothing to touch him.

"You speak like you've had the pleasure recently." Chan spoke up standing over him as changbin kept him in his lap lightly kissing along his shoulder.

"Care to share hmm?" Chan reached for his chin as wooyoung pushed my face to watch them as i continued to suck on his fingers. "She- I umm." He strutted as Chan tskd before letting go and looking at Hongjoong who walked over never taking his eyes off of me.

He scent bristled with lust as he seen me squeeze my legs together as I sucked wooyoungs fingers deeply.

"Woo." He warned and like an instant his hands were gone, his body no longer pressed against me giving the sinful warmth I longed for.

I whined trying to reach for him but he only stepped back as Hongjoong stepped in my path.

"Are you that desperate for attention sweetheart." His voice was harsh and deep. His eyes bore into mine as I nodded my head getting up to bring him to me.

"Sit down." He growled lowly.

And I did just that.

"I want him next to her." He looked to Chan who was more than fine with including Felix into the mix.

He was next to me in seconds. All the pack members encased us in a circle around the pack nest.

Hongjoong and Chan sat at the chairs placed in front I hadn't even noticed was placed there.

The sat with an intensity I hadn't seen before, their  eyes never leaving us.