Chapter 8

Hiro POV:

After I organized my thoughts, I walked downstairs towards the kitchen and saw Mother Alicia heating the pot of miso soup.

Mother Alica then noticed my presence in the kitchen, she turned her head and smiled at me.

"Hiro, can you help me set up the plate on the table for us?", she then continued to prepare the rest of the cooking.

"sure thing Mother Alicia" Without hesitation, I go towards the cupboard, with my height I push the small chair near Mother Alicia and slowly grab some plates, cups, and the rest of the eating utensils up shelved.

After I'm done preparing the table, I hear the sound of someone walking to me and hugging me from behind.

"Hey there kiddo!!, you missed me?", Father Yeakagi with a bright smile hugging me tight like a big koala.

"O-oi, c-can't breathe y-you damn priest", I got crushed by the sudden hug and patting father yeakagi hand for a timeout.

"hahaha always with a foul mouth for you huh Hiro", he still laughs and crushing the sh*t out of me.

"okay that's enough both of you, sit down and eat your food" She took a deep sigh looking at our antics, Mother Alicia then finished her cooking and putting down all the food on the table, Father Yaekagi released his hold and raffled my hair.

We both then sit down and get ready to eat, Father Yaekagi then starts praying for our food, after years of living here I didn't notice Mother Alicia twitch a bit when there was a word of god in the praying verse.

After our prayer was done we started to eat our food, in the middle of eating my food, I still thought about the notifications that the system told me about,

'what does the system mean by DxD attention?, did I catch the attention of the universe or something ?' after thinking it down, I didn't notice the gaze of Mother Alicia.

"Hiro, is everything alright?", I break my deep thought and see Mother Alicia's concerned eyes.

"yeah kiddo, why do you look sad today?" Father Yeakagi stopped eating and asked me with a hint of concern too.

I take a deep sigh and say.

"It's nothing to worried about, I just still annoyed arguing with a pervert at the playground and spouting about the greatness of boobs or something" I fake my grumble to avoid them suspecting something else.

Father yeakagi furrows his eyebrow and asks me a serious question.

"so... What do you say to that pervert?" he waited for my answer while Mother Alicia just sat there confused about this conversation.

With a smirk, I say proudly to him.

"Thighs are better than boobs and that's the truth!!" Suddenly father yaekagi slam his hand into the table and yelled.

"THAT'S MY BOY!!!" he cried and wiped his tears with full pride "I'm so proud of you Hiro" Mother Alicia then slapped Father Yeakagi's head in the back, she looked at him with a fury blazing in her eyes.

"Y A E K A G I, what do you just teach to Hiro?" she smiled maliciously which made us both shiver in fear.

"A-alicia wait a minute I can explain!!" he tried to dodge Mother Alicia's fury and looked at me pleading for help.

I just stay silent and smirking at his situation, I silently put a word in my mouth 'That's for choking me' I then finish my food and slowly back away to my room.