Chapter 10

[Skill 'Mana container' has been leveled up 6x]

[Skill 'Mana regeneration' has been leveled up 9x]

[Skill 'Meditation" has been leveled up 10x]

[New skill has been updated]

[Mana manipulation has been learned]

[Skill 'Mana manipulation has been leveled up 15x]

I stretch my back from the soreness I got sitting for 9 hours back to back, I look at the blue panel in front of me and smile in satisfaction.

'I need more mana training before I can try to learn any spells', I smile menacingly from what b*llshit spells I can make in the future.

"status", I say it silently to avoid the awkwardness of saying it out loud and avoiding people thinking I'm crazy in the future, then the system panels open, displaying my current status and skills.

———————————————————————————

[Gaia system]

[Name: Takeda hiro]

[Race: Human]

[Age: 7]

[Tier: 9]

[progress to next Tier: 16%]

[Title: Reincarnator, Gaia

Champion, ??????????, DxD attention>(new!!) DxD Obsession]

[Mana: 180/180]

[Recovery rate:110MP/minutes]

[skills] :

[Passive]

- ???????? ???? (Tier-???)

(sealed)

-Mana affinity (Tier-Lower class)

(Level: 7/100)

-Mana Container (Tier-Lower class)

(Level: 8/100)

-Mana regeneration (Tier-Lower class)

(Level: 11/100)

[Active] :

-Meditation (Tier-???)

(Level: 12/1000)

{New skill unlocked!!!}

-Mana manipulation (Tier-lower class)

(Level: 16/100)

allows the user to control and shape mana, the essence of magic, to their will. This skill enables the user to perform a variety of magical feats.

[Magic] :

-???????????

(sealed)

———————————————————————————

"...wait what?", as I looked at the new skill that I got, one of my titles got updated to a new title, this made me uneasy because since yesterday the time I got the system the feeling of getting watched has been more frequent.

"..... eh, whatever", I shrugged it off, thinking it was not that important to me, it's not like it would chase my a*s in the future and possibly lock me up like a yandere to satisfy the fantasy of a lonely madienless virgin author that have zero women interaction in real life right?... Right?.

I got up from my bed and walked toward my drawers, I opened the drawer and picked up a storybook that I got for my birthday last year.

I put the book down on the table and proceeded to step back from the table and position my hand towards the storybook, I closed my eyes and concentrated the mana in my body to flow outside from my hand and targeted the book.