𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻~✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶✨

-Flashback-

I woke up to find myself in an inhuman place.
I look all around to see buildings on fire, buildings being robbed, and chaos leaking havoc within its citizens.

I see people running all around being chased by what looks like...angels?
Except...the people being chased...they're not people.
I take a closer look at one of the figures fighting against an angel and see that their features look almost...devilish.

I run up to him.
"Um, excuse me? C-can you help?"
He grunted.
"I'm...a little...BUSY!!" He said through huffs as he held off the angel, who I had just noticed was holding a spear.

A short man with what looked like a TV for a face came running towards us wearing a sharp, striped blue suit.
Holding up his hand, he slashed the angel's stomach with his claw and kicked her back, taking the spear and stabbing it through her chest, causing her golden blood to soak the floor.
He grabbed the other man's hand and then my own before rushing us into a TV studio.

"H-hey!" I yelled.
"Trust me it's not better out here than it is in there," he said.

****

We come inside and I'm taken aback by the huge space and televisions, which we plastered on every wall and ceiling.
The TV man sat the other demon down on a couch.

"W-where am I?!" I demanded.
"The Vees' official headquarters," the TV man replied, "the better question is, who are you?"
"I'm Y/N."
He nodded.
"Y/N, I'm Vox."
"What was going on out there?"

He laughed. "First extermination day?"
"Extermination day? What do you mean?"
"You didn't know?" He looked at the other man sitting on the couch.
"Know what?" I asked.
"Every year the angels come down to kill off residents in Hell—"
"Wait, did you say...Hell?"

He looked confused, "yeah, where else?"
"W-what do you mean, 'Hell'?!"
"Oh Jesus," he turned over to the other demon, "where'd you get this one?"
"She just came up to me!"
"Ohhhhh," he turned back over to me. "This is your first day...ever?"

"I-I'm so confused right now..." I backed away from Vox, but the other demon started to come up to me, chuckling softly.
"You see my dear, yes, you're in Hell. You died," he said with a soft smile.
"I-I died? I'm in...Hell..." I trailed off.

The other demon clutched my hand and pulled me on the couch, sitting me down next to him.
"It's not that bad down here as you'd think it is, Y/N. But I believe a proper introduction is necessary. I'm Valentino, core member of the Vees and famous film director in Hell. I've got a lot of explaining to do..."

-Time skip-

Val and I have become super close. He helped me find my first house in Hell, know where to shop, where to eat, who to befriend, who to not befriend...everything.

It was now a tradition for us to watch Extermination Day together in the Vees' headquarters. (Proudly brought to you by Voxtech.)

The only other person who ever challenged me and Val's relationship was Stolas, who kept insisting that Val wasn't who I thought he was...which is strange, because Val's never given me a reason NOT to trust him, nor has Stolas told me why Val was such a bad guy.

Recently Val's been busy with his movies. I've always wanted to go in to watch him at work, but he's never let me, he says it's strictly confidential. But if that's the case, how come he doesn't even let me watch any of his movies?

-Time skip-

I decided to surprise Val today by coming to his studio.

****

"Hey Val—" I stopped in my tracks.
I saw Valentino clutching the shirt of a spider demon and forcefully throwing him across the room, sending him howling in pain.

Val walked up to the spider and hit him across the face.
"VAL!" I yelled.
He turned around looking surprised and quickly dropped the other demon.
"Y/N....this um, this isn't a good time darling..." he said, nervously laughing.

"What—what are you doing to him?!" I started backing away from Val.
"W-wait...don't go..." he said anxiously, taking my hand. "Now listen love, I-I can explain..."
"Don't touch me!!" I yanked my hand back and ran out the door, sending Val to begging for me to come back.

****

I sniffled as Velvette handed me another tissue.
"D-did you know?" I asked through tears.
She nodded stubbly, "yeah...we all knew."

I sobbed into my tissue.
"Y'know, he really likes you...he just...never wanted you to see this part of him...because he knew that you'd..." she trailed off, gently taking my hand.
There was a knock at my bedroom door.

I wiped away my tears and fixed myself up. "C-come in," I said.
Valentino opened the door and started walking towards where I was sitting.

"I should...probably give you two some time to talk now," Velvette said standing up.
Once she closed the door I turned to Val.
"What do you want?" I demanded, jerking my head away from him.
"I-I want to explain myself...what you saw my love was simply—" he said in a seductive tone, lifting my chin up.

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO STOP TOUCHING ME!!" I whacked his hand away.
He sighed impatiently. "At least let me say this..."
"No Val! Leave me alone!" I stood up and tried to walk away and headed towards the door.
"Y/N, wait! Please! I-I love you!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face Val.
"Please...give me one more chance..." he said taking my hand.
I looked up at him and saw his sad, desperate face...but then remembered how he treated the demon at the studio...

I pulled my hand away.
"I'm sorry Val...but...I don't love you."

His face faded into a grieved expression before forming into an angrier one.
"You'll regret that, Y/N...you've made a big mistake..."

-End of flashback-

I woke up in a pool of sweat, looking around Fizz's room.
I check the clock; 3:45 am.
It was just a dream...
But I haven't thought about Val for years now...that was certainly...random.
I sighed and went back to bed.

A/N: Yes I know we all hate Val and he's disgusting and I did have to cringe while writing this (RIP me) but it'll all make sense eventually...

Also I tried looking for Valentino and Vox fanart for the chapter image but I nearly threw up on my kitchen counter from pictures of Valentino so I just used Fizz again :p 

Thank you so much for reading the ~bonus chapter~ if it wasn't clear it is usually preferred that the reader reads the bonus chapters, however this one is required to read. I'm proud that these are one of my longer chapters! I know I'm not very good at writing long. 

What will happen next in the lives of Y/N and Fizz??? Stay tuned for the next chapter~

~Alast0rsgf (*˘︶˘*).。*♡