Ch5

Nobody POV
Karen Woke up and feel Drew hands wrap around her so she slowly got out of his strong grip and quietly
Got out the bed and put her shoes on and started to walk out the door when she opened the door it was a lot of men outside the door.
Karen POV
There where men outside the door so I got to find a way out but I don't won't to wake up Drew so I went to the bathroom and didn't see no men out there like there was yesterday so I started to climbed out the window and I finally made it down and I just started to run.
Drew POV
I wake up to not feel my baby in my arms before I started to get angry I just got out the bed ask my men outside of my door and said did y'all see Karen and they replied no so said maybe she in the bathroom I went to the bathroom to see the window open and I said y'all better find her or all y'all die and they replied okay boss. I know she didn't get far so I went to find her along with my men and as we looking for Karen I see her and i yelled at to come here or it won't be good and Karen look me in the eye and ran I must say my baby is bold but not like me so so I run after her I caught up with her and pin her to the ground.

What y'all think Drew going to do?
Y'all think Drew going to punish Karen?
Or do y'all think he going to let her slide form her punishment?