Ch9

Karen POV
Drew told me ready in 25 minutes but I still kinda scared to go down there with him again but I went down there and he grab my hand and let me out the front door and he walk me to the car and open it for me and he told me we was on our way to this restaurant and I replied okay.
Nobody POV
Drew and Karen made to the restaurant and he already made reservations for them and the lady ask what name and he said Sheard and lady told him okay right this way and told what table to go and they went to the table and sat down and the waiter came with the menu and they both look at the menu and order there food. Karen was actually having fun with Drew this Time and she was laughing.

What Karen and Drew ordered

Karen POV I was having fun with Drew we talking , laughing and eat

Karen POV
I was having fun with Drew we talking , laughing and eat. After we got done eat our food he payed and he help got up and took my hand ask me did I want to do anything else and I told him skating and replied okay and then we made outside and he went unlock the car door and open it for me then he shut door then bout 30 minutes we made it to the skating ring and he payed the man so we both can go skating and we was skating together.

Drew POV
This is the first time I see my baby not terrified to be around be and I'm really happy she not scared of me. after we skated bout 1 hours I told let's go and she replied okay and we went to the car and got in and she wasn't going home because I want spend more time with my baby and we she saw that we was heading to my house she didn't look scared or nothing I think she know she was coming with me and bout 1 and half we made to my house and went inside and she went straight up toward our room and wash up and put on so night clothes I did the same and wash and put on nights clothes and got in the bed right be side her and wrapped my arms around her waisted and kissed her forehead and to her gn and I love u and she replied good night.

Y'all think Karen is warming up towards drew?

Y'all think Drew going to be this sweet towards or baby ?

And what y'all thinks going to happen next?