Ch10

Karen POV
It's the day and it was 2:00 pm  and I woke up first and felt Drew hands wrapped around my waisted and i was trying to get out of his strong grip but I couldn't and he said to be still and stop move and then bout 10 minutes later he let go and got out of bed and he did to I went straight towards the closet and got me some clothes to wear and he did to and then I went to wash and put on the clothes and Drew had did the same. I had ask Drew am I going home and he replied no and said why he said because today we're going out and so I can get know my future wife more and when he said that I was in shock but I didn't say anything.
What Karen and Drew was wearing

Drew POV
After me and my baby wash and get ready
We go to the car and I open her door and she seems happy and glad she not scared or terrified being around me then ask was she hungry and she replied yes so I took her to this restaurant and I got reservations and everything and we sat at the table booth and the waitress ask us for what want to drink and then we Order our food.
What Karen and Drew ordered

Nobody POV

Karen and Drew was eating and they started to ask each other question Drew had ask what was your first impression of me and honest with me and Karen replied I was scared of you and when I heard those stories about u and I was terrified of u. Then Karen what was ur first impression about me Drew replied I thought you was fine and that u was going to be wife and had ours kids because I saw how good u was with kids and soft your voice there was a lot bout you that's why I had to make u mines and when he said that Karen had blushed.
Momma Mattie POV
I had seen Karen since yesterday and I'm kinda worry cuz the type man Drew is but there nothing I could do to because he want her. So I yelled all my daughters who was in the house and told let's go out and replied okay and 35 minutes we all was ready and went to this restaurant and we had made reservations and when we walk to our table we saw Drew and Karen laughing and eat they was right next to us.

To be continued

What y'all think going to happen next?

Y'all thing momma Mattie and sisters going to sit with Karen and Drew or they going to mind their business?

Or do y'all think drama going to happen when the family goes to the table?